OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Sort and change columns order on deals list

Last upgrade, we lost the sort feature on Deals lists as well as moving or changing the columns order. That was an excellent feature to follow deals.

136 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patricio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are sorry and are working on bringing it back as soon as possible. With the old implementation we had some issues with loading a lot of deals and contacts, so we had to make the change to improve performance.

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of today, March 11, 2019, I have not seen any threads that this has been resolved. Does anyone know if I missed it and we can now move columns around when creating a company and adding our own column info? Thanks~

• Caren Narvet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am looking to set up CSM for our company - This issue is critical to solve if we are to use this software - Can't see any of the critical info that we need to see beside each deal - Still deciding whether to implement at all???? Would love to know how long to fix this?

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are really sooo many things to like about Outlook Customer Manager. It defies logic that while you can create a field (add a column), you cannot actually move the field. A year after roll out and really dissappointed I have to continue to use another free CRM service (Hubspot) because we can't get this basic UI functionality in the business premium account we pay for.

Such a great app - totally can''t use it.

• Alasdair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over a year later, and this update is still not available. I had good experience of OCM a few years ago, but the current proposition is just not up to scratch. I'm tasked with finding a low cost / free CRM and I'm not able to recommend that we roll this out across the company in it's current form

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a problem when creating custome stages in Deals - cannot get the sort function to work properly

• Alasdair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 1 year later, and a basic function is still not implemented. I've been trialling another free CRM system and have also tried OCM based on previous knowledge. Unfortunately, the current version is missing several key features of the original and I think I'll be recommending a full roll-out of the other version

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In general it would be nice to be able to create custom views based on the fields that are present, and filter more in the list. it is WAY to primitive:)

• Dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why when we create an email and pull up OCM details the Company does not auto populate?

Worst yet to add insult to injury why when you fill in the company name the spinning thinking wheel never stops and it does not allow you to save?

Not only have I wasted my time but I have wasted countless hours of your technicians time having them log in to see what I am doing. They say I am doing everything correct. And they do not know why I cannot enter a company.

They also do not know why no-one from Microsoft corporate can help answer this.

I

Feedback and Knowledge Base