OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Able to customize deal table - column order and views

It should be possible to customize the table on the deals page including the following in order of implementation:
Deleting/hiding unwanted columns. For example, I am the only user in my business, so it's not useful to have a column in the table which says I'm the owner.
Able to re-order columns. Suppose there is a custom field I need to sort/filter on all the time. It's extremely inconvenient if I have to scroll way to the right to find it.
Able to name/save/recall views: For eample, the user should be able to customize a view (including specific columns, column order and filters) and then save it under a name of their choice (eg. "deals by stage", deals by size", "deals by region", etc.)

48 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to be able to re-order the columns, as I'd like to see Company closer to the Name of the Deal.

• Jeff Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition I think it is essential to be able to sort the Close Date column, so we can see what deals are scheduled to close in date order.

• Rich Goeldner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reordering the columns in the Deal table view, particularly custom fields, does not correspond to the order in the deal detail view. In fact, the order of the fields in the deal detail view appear random.

Feedback and Knowledge Base