OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

hundred duplicates of business

I'm trying to use OCM, but in a week the businesses I added are still in "update" status (rotating icon) and one business has been duplicated over 200 times, after I deleted it one by one, in a few operation it has been duplicated again 145 times.

The others businesses are still locked in "update" status...

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Davide shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gerry Gaffney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with you on this Pete, upgraded 365 to get a simple CRM, full of issues, missing the basics, it's almost like the team haven't bothered to look at what other packages offer, the most basic of functions are either missing or require duplication of process. Time to downgrade the 365 subscription after waiting for months on what promised to be the missing function in outlook.

• Natanael Moreira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot delete a company...tried everything and it has created doubled contacts. Hey MS bring back BCM for Outlook 2016...

• Liz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason I have over 1500 of the same company record in my OCM, which I'd like to batch delete but am unable to.

• Pete Mackay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have started using Outlook Customer Manager, having upgraded my Office 365 subscription to be able to use it. (Like many I miss Business Contact Manager). So far I regret doing so, I find it an utterly underwhelming piece of software. Apart from the half-finished aspect - I have to IMPORT companies? How is that going to stay in sync with my contacts? I have created four "Deals" for test purposes - except it's not four any more, it's over 170! How did that happen? And I have to delete them ONE AT A TIME, no "select all". COME ON, MICROSOFT, you can do a lot better than this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base