OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Microsoft Planner integration

Integrate with Microsoft Planner in Office 365.

81 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Aaron Marks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrate planner with Outlook customer manager - ie. My team uses teams to create tasks with the planner tab - but I don't see an integration to then follow tasks with outlook

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding the major need and opportunity of aligning task management functionality across Microsoft services:
    Pease also integrate Outlook Contact Manager with Microsoft To-Do!

I agree. An integration with planner so you can see all the tasks/projects for a specific customer would be great.

definitely a 'need to have' to boost the CRM capabilities of OCM & MS Planner to be able to integrate OCM contact data directly into MS Planner. Also, linking OCM "Deals" to MS Planner is a prerequisite. Otherwise, you're just replicating stuff in 2 separate environments

• Tobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

See/edit the tasks of of OCM in the MS Planner "outlook customer manager" hub

• Hansjörg Fäh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wir sind ein Kleinunternehmen und benötigen Möglichkeiten Projekte auch nach Gewinn des Deals zu kategorisieren, zu organisieren, zu gruppieren bis es abgeschlossen ist.

• Gianluca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Office 365 Planner for a better managment of tasks inside a project

Feedback and Knowledge Base