OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Ability to assign tasks

Allow Tasks to be assigned to other Users (internal) of an organization.

120 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Blake Allison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pavecer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I beleive that in this case there will be good to integrate this tool to Planner as this is the best solution for Tasks management and tracking in Office 365 world.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A response back to the assigner when the task is complete would be a must also.

• Shawn Burke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to enable sales teams to work more efficiently we need to be able to assign tasks (with a due date) to another user. This can help sales teams stay in alignment and move deals forward.

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a huge oversight that this isn't available day one. I work large deals where more than one staff member is responsible for differing parts of the sales process. Not having this ability renders this useless for me currently.

• David H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing of critical information and shared edot permissions across contacts, companies, deals and related tasks, emails and notes is really needed to make this product effective for business teams

• Ron Joung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to assign tasks to others already designated as part of a team would be very useful. Any progress?

• Shawn Burke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. Also would be usefull to be able to transfer ownership of a deal to someone else.

• Jeremy Dobson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like a basic idea but sorely lacking. If I have a shared deal but can't assign tasks or see other user's tasks for that deal...?

• Walt Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tasks - Need to assign or reassign tasks during team meeting (while sharing screens with team) regarding deals and what needs to be done by whom.

Feedback and Knowledge Base