OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Create Reporting Capabilities

It would be helpful to have some level of reporting to evaluate key business metrics like conversions, length of time in the pipeline, etc.

87 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Blake Allison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Roberto Bentsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would recommend, to enable OCM as source for Power BI, then you could easily create customize reports for your specific company

• John Seville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the ability to print or export a pipeline report to share with other partners. When I am in the Deals view and try to Export I get the following error message.

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    <Message>Authorization has been denied for this request.</Message>
    </Error>"

How can I get the Deals into a report?

• David H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree on this one. Reporting is non existent once you look beyond the dashboard which only gives a high level overview. Would be nice to get OCM linked into Power BI

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some users may need to generate a report of the of meeting notes over a period of time rather than just scrolling through a list of combined communication types.

• Rich G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The solution, as it is right now, seems very hobbled in terms of being able to grab any useful data out of it. Even just to run a simple contact report or company report would be helpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base