OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

How to change GUI language?

Simple question, how can I change the language of the GUI?

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Akos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Need more details  ·  AdminOutlook Customer Manager (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Outlook Customer Manager shows you the language of your Outlook. If you change the language of Outlook or Office in general. Outlook Customer Manager will change. We support a wide range of languages, but when we don’t we will fall back to English. What is the language you are looking for?

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew Burnet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have this issue, in that my display language for Office is set to Match Microsoft Windows <default>. Windows (10) is has Country or Region set as New Zealand, English (New Zealand) is set as the Windows display language. However, the dates on the Task List are showing in the American format of Month/Day/Year, as opposed to the NZ format of Day/Month/Year

• Zdzislaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the same problem: 1) English is my default display language both for Outlook and Windows 10 while Polish is my default language for editing. Outlook Customer Manager do shows polish headings like Dzisiaj (Toda), Kontakty (Contacts), Firmy (companies), Transkacje (Deals). How to make Outlook Customer Manager language settings in line with Outlook display settings i.e. make it displays in english not other language?

• Akos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right, but in this case, there must be a bug. My Outlook is English and the program shows up in Hungarian, and I cannot change the language anyways. Maybe it is based on some locality setting, not the Office display language?

Feedback and Knowledge Base