OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Show/edit other fields that are in Outlook

Other fields such as a contact's Title, Department, Fax #, etc. are not viewable or editable in Outlook Customer Manager (OCM). If I go into the "People" area of Outlook I can find the contact and edit the other fields, but if I switch back to OCM I still cannot view or edit those fields.

60 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alexander shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bulk deletion is possible of both companies and contacts, message me if you need further info. If you do not back up and lose data, not my problem!

• Mikal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I use +Add Column, I want an option to select infor from the contact in outlook. Like Jog title ++
    VERY important is outlook want this to be a usable product

• Nuno Almeida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If contact already in Contacts/People why not taking the company and data from that?
    I have just added a contact to Customer manager, who was already in my Contacts/People with the company filled in. But I had to add manually the company name.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Being able to see a person's job title is crucial when dealing with large companies. If I'm sharing contact details with colleagues they need to know the job title of the person they are dealing with.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree - I had hoped to replace my existing CRM but, for me, it's currently unusable wthout displaying this data.

Feedback and Knowledge Base