OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add more currency formats

Right now it supports $. Would be great to be able to pick the currency when adding a deal.

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mikael Svenson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Started  ·  AdminOutlook Customer Manager (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

We currently support several currencies. To change the currency. Go to the deals tab in the module, on the amount column click on the pencil icon. Here you can select another currency. Let me know if this doesn’t meet your needs.

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel Merriott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This doesn't meet my needs. I don't use one of the handful of currencies provided in the drop-down selection.

In my case I wouldn't mind using "$" if it was a generic dollar, but having it labelled as specifically "US$" in some views is really frustrating as I don't work in US$ (or any of the other listed currencies).

Seems like a rather strange limitation. A free text field to enter the appropriate currency symbol would be much more flexible.

• Joseph DeYarmon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Office 365 supports over 60 countries. Can the additional currencies (and proper symbol) for those countries also be added -- the current 9 are insufficient.

• Jackie Strachan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I change the currency in the deals section? Your post on Jan 21, 2016 says "To change the currency. Go to the deals tab in the module". How do I get to this 'module' area?

I am a new user (couple of days ago) and am trying to work OCM out. Thanks

• Reehaz Soobhany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need my currency to be added to the list, Mauritian rupees (and for a matter of fact, a few more currencies). How do we achieve this?

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so you fixed this weeks ago and still didn't even bother to update your customers on uservoice!!!! The team managing this software are so incompetent. How dare they ask users from community to invest their time in posting here when the actual dev team are asleep. I could be blaming the dev team in the wrong. It is most likely microsoft managers with their heads in the cloud not giving enough resources to the dev team to at least make a product that can do the basics

Hello OCM team. Its been a month since i posted and not even an acknowledgement? You remove functionality and limit OCM deal tracking to a tiny list of countries. You corrupt my business information and still not a word?

Disgraceful! No business in their right mind would trust this terrible piece of software.

• Cana Ko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI, It is good, but we need our currency KRW (Korea). When we use our currency on OCM?

• Oscar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also miss the possibility of using our local currency (Swedish SEK).

this has been changed recently and now all my deal currencies have been changed to UK pounds. The currency we use is now no longer available in the drop down. It was previously a large list of currency options now we can only select between 5-6. What is going with this app going backwards instead of forward.

What is going on with this application. I opened it today and see that all my currencies have been changed. It is no longer possible to put our currency. The new option only shows 5-6 currencies as a blanket option. What is the team on this software doing? Removing features and screwing up our data!!!!!

• Jeff Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is good to be able to now select currencies per deal, but it would be better if we could set a default currency, i.e. other than USD as a preference, so that the currency code isn't displayed on deal with our home currency. In my case this is A for AUD, which isn't correct anyway - to follow the standard the deal value should have the full currency code.

• Nahuel Prieto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Argentina is a market where Office365 is being sold and the ARS currency option is not there. What should we do?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base