OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Share with Specific Colleagues or Groups

Share contact, deal, company, task, etc. with specific colleagues or groups. Right now "share" shares with the OCM O365 Group. Please expand this to other contacts and groups.

Great feature! And iOS app is coming along nicely.

64 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything I am interested in voting for on here seems like it could be fixed by allowing "Shared Mailboxes" to utilize OCM. This is the third one.

Why must we ask for mandatory CRM features. Many people switched to outlook because it advertised a CRM platform. Now I have to look at switching to another CRM platform when one of my main selling points for office365 was an advertised CRM platform to allow everyone to work together and see everything. That's the whole point of CRM.

• Rhys Gottwald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All a deal to be share to a custom group, if in that group reps can pick it up, or become the deal owner.

• Colin Kryski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to allow users the option to choose which database OCM uses to store and pull contacts from. The "contacts" database is the default for personal, saved, onenote saved etc. contacts. You need ot allow us to say OCM store contacts in XYZ folder.

• Dustin Humphrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be incredible if I could only share with my account team only and not everyone in the company when I click share.

• Hansjörg Fäh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Aktuell kann ein Deal als Privat oder geteilt definiert werden. Wir benötigen die Möglichkeit teilen mit einzelnen Personen in unserer Firma.

• Jesse Wysong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This drives me bananas... We have existing Office 365 Groups for Sales, Warehouse, Traffic etc. Why does every new product (like StaffHub) keep creating more and more standalone, silo groups? I just want to use my existing group structure with these great new products.

Feedback and Knowledge Base