OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add Support for Office 365 Business Essentials too

Add Support for Office 365 Business Essentials too this would be great for small businesses.

86 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This is essential in my opinion for the product to be used widely by small businesses.

• Carsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would also be great for Terminal Services users that have to use a combination of Office 365 ProPlus and Office 365 Business Essentials (because Office 365 Business Premium cannot be used with Terminal Services).

• Kurchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this was a big part of my decision to sign up for 365 and thought essentials had all the services as premium minus the app installs. I was very surprised when the feature was missing. I have no need for premium at this time, as I prefer the outlook web app so I can get to email on any computer I decide to use.

• Art Norton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I became a Office 365 customer, not knowing and never advised I'd not be able to keep Business Contact Manager. I am a self-employed consultant whose clients want me to use email accounts that use their address with my name. I'm a single user with 5 email accounts. In order for me to use Customer Manager I must buy premium for 5 accounts. It is unaffordable for me. I can afford one Business Premium account. Not 5. Why is Customer Manager "dangling" in front of me on the ribbon if I am not a premium user? Is it just to cause me grief? Look folks; I'm a capitalist. I get it. However I am 1 Customer who is obliged to have multiple email accounts. Please try to reason this in another way. My option is to make a one-time purchase of "the other guys software".

All the best,
    Art

• Johannes Sebastian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please talk to the Dynamics Team about an integration, Im sure they would love to support the integration of NAV and Outlook if an API exists :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base