OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add support for Office 365 E3 and E5 tenants (as well as E1 and E2)

We have a team called government and public policy that would like to use this feature to track communication with certain important contacts. Please make this feature available for our Enterprise E3 tenant.

2,117 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

379 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update? Microsoft, I think you have this wrong by not enabling it for E3/E5. Those wanting basic OCM are not gonna move to a paid Dynamics plan. Instead, they go to Pipedrive or other "cheap" alternative.

My small business customer has E3, do they need to "upgrade" to Business Premium to have advantage of Customer Manager???

• Jim Digby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really would like to see OCM for E5 level customers, seems counterintuitive that it's not available at the enterprise level

When will this be available on E3? Absolutely ridiculous to not have this feature given the subscription level.

• Greg Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customer Manager for E3 - you've been 'working' on this for almost 3 years. What is the status? I may have to 'downgrade' my subscription to get this tool.

Guys, can we please get this sorted. There are now just under 2,100 votes for this to be integrated into the E3 / E5 tenants. I know all you care about is money but for the sake of keeping customers happy, I'd like this done asap. Thanks!

• Eric Kiehn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OCM for E3 is a huge need... We have hundreds of SMB's that use E3 since it is the best fit for other reasons but need OCM and can't justify the complexity or cost of Dynamics CRM.

• Daniel Gilliam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can't figure out a way to add this functionality to Outlook in the E3 license (although I can't for the life of me determine why since it works in other Outlook platforms), could you at least add the functionality to Teams or Dynamic CRM and add it to the E3 license through these tools?

Our company recently invested time and resources into Customer Manager, the sharing of information with our top executives and our sales force meant less time in meetings and more facetime with customers.

However the proof did not materialize when our team could not take the 3.8M in sales with them into the field.

Our IT support partner has until of next week to get Customer Manager working on Androids or we look to another CRM. Please help this a reality.

• Pam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Business premium has too many security risks so had to merge to E3. And to then find out there is no OCM!
        Get with the times Microsoft!
        And if the ‘team’ is working on it.
        Maybe you should FIRE your team as they have ‘been working on it’ for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base