OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add support for Office 365 E3 and E5 tenants (as well as E1 and E2)

We have a team called government and public policy that would like to use this feature to track communication with certain important contacts. Please make this feature available for our Enterprise E3 tenant.

2,305 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

420 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gavin Pitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this to Office 365 Pro Plus or alternatively allow us to run Office 365 Business Premium on Remote Desktop Services.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why bother running User Voice if you ignore the requests? It is just irritating!

• Alexander Schaper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Team, I think there is something really wrong with you!!

Our company is thinking about downgrading our plans just to receive this add-in...

To be honest I would fire the manager who decided this bs... this is like the dumbest decision I have seen in my business life ever for real!

• Ron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company has been an E-3 customer since O365 was rolled out with that version and now we have to downgrade to Business Premium which we would rather not do. However, Dynamics is way too cumbersome and expensive for a Small Business and Outlook Customer Manager (OCM) seems to be the right solution. (OCM could work for millions of SMB companies.)
    We have evaluated over 14 CRM packages and want something that integrates well with Outlook and Exchange.
    We have decided to move forward with OCM but now have to downgrade everyone from E-3 to Bus. Prem. which means getting rid of Teams and Skype for Business phone lines. (We are moving over to Ring Central mainly to get OCM.
    BTW: Next request is to integrate OCM with Ring Central VOIP system.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since this is going nowhere, what alternatives are people using? Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are an enterprise Client with over 2000 users and would like to implement OCM we have E1 and E3 licenses can we get support to include OCM with our office 365

• Guy Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The disparity between Office and Enterprise editions of 365 is very annoying.

Over two years ago we were also told MileIQ would be added as well as OCM to Enterprise editions and still nothing.

• Kevin Guanziroli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do wish Microsoft would at least tell us if it's coming or not.
    But based on the date of the last answer, I suppose it's safer to assume OCM is dead...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base