OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add support for Office 365 E3 and E5 tenants (as well as E1 and E2)

We have a team called government and public policy that would like to use this feature to track communication with certain important contacts. Please make this feature available for our Enterprise E3 tenant.

703 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric DavisEric Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark BaileyMark Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot understand why this is appears to be a problem. Surely this 'feature' is a part of Outlook 2016? Can someone from Microsoft please explain why it cannot be given to ALL subscriptions that contain Outlook immediately??? I thought that one of the key points of Office 365 was the fact that all systems have the latest version available to them at the same time. You intimate with this that if we have clients with mixed subscriptions, which we do!, then they are actually going to have differing versions of office!! This is madness, but i guess should be expected with M$, somethings just don't change....

• Paul MarshPaul Marsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So Microsoft, does the Dynamics team have veto on this? Since when has it been a good idea to only offer something useful at a lower price point?
        Yet another reason why I find it difficult to defend Microsoft to my clients!

• Mark BaileyMark Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a small business on an E3 subscription, don't assume that all 'E' subscriptions are large businesses. We need this, right now!

• Justin TomsonJustin Tomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add to E3. We would like to demo this tool to our customers with the Business Premium package but we cannot do so with our E3 Action Pack. We cannot learn about this feature so we cannot demo it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Outlook Customer Manager to E3. It is frustrating that we need to downgrade to access the service.

• David RemillardDavid Remillard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add E3 ... I don't think you can assume that just because a business is small that it wouldn't want some of the advanced features in E3 and E5 ... AS WELL AS ... some of the features like OCM which are targeted to SMB.

Microsoft, please, at least post a work-around or an alternative App suggestion that Small Business Enterprise subscribers can have access to in the meantime that is similar to OCM without having to incur even more expenditure over and above the Enterprise level subscription. It is very disappointing that those on a higher and more expensive license are not above to take advantage of this fantastic feature. What would you recommend we try instead?

any update on the OCM in E3... cant believe i would have to "downgrade" to get this feature !

• GeneGene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this feature for my E3 customers. Small and deadly that it is only available for business premium, the dynamics team is probably squashing it, like they did BCM

• AndriusAndrius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature to E5 ASAP as it would open a channel to hefty Dynamics subscription for my clients.

• Damon edmondsonDamon edmondson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed... im trsting downgrading users tp lower cost licenses as a result. Or you can just add the feature to my e level subscriptions and I'll go back into being a quiet low maintenance install

• MarekMarek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide estimated time frame when to expect OCM in E3. It's more than 6 monts of exploring technical feasibility :)

As a small business that has an E5 subscription we would request that you URGENTLY release this functionality. We subscribe to E5 for many features that are only available within the E5 subscription so downgrading is not possible.. We also subscribe to E5 to be able to access all features available at lower subscriptions. If you are not going to incorporate into E5 it should be a separate subscription option with its own explicit costs (or Free to E5 Subscribers).

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base