OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add support for Office 365 E3 and E5 tenants (as well as E1 and E2)

We have a team called government and public policy that would like to use this feature to track communication with certain important contacts. Please make this feature available for our Enterprise E3 tenant.

558 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric DavisEric Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Russ WiltonRuss Wilton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 on the vote to extend this to meet critical demand for E3 and E5 licensed customers. Talking here about a 3000 license organization that's part of a 200,000 user larger group.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another large customer here that could really benefit from this functionality.... please give it to the E3/E5 subscribers soon....

• Lee DrakeLee Drake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a partner and a csp I cannot support clients with OCM since my partner provided E3 license doesn't include OCM. Furthermore, rolling out features at lower levels in the product line encourages clients to downgrade licenses and goes against over ten years of your marketing where a more expensive license gets all the capability if a lower license plus additional features. It's been months now and this is the number one voted item on the list. Admit you made a mistake, move on, and allow people to use it in e class licenses.

• NoraNora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any estimated time of release for this feature to E3/E5 customers? Please update!

• TMiqTMiq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company bought into the E3 product which means we pay more than a Business Premium user does for their subscription. I would like to think I get the same access to the same new features as does those accessing a less costly product.

Microsoft, please respond. Why the delay? What's the timeline?

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its been six months - can you provide us with an update on availability to E5 tenants please.....

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What makes this technically challenging? Why can't this be enabled ASAP?

• Gopal KrishnanGopal Krishnan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you require mote feedback so that you can improve more on the OCM, then release it for E3,E5,E1 and E2 customers too, instead of providing it only to Premium.

• Thaddeus FerberThaddeus Ferber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current top voted for item is providing OCM to E3 and E5 customers. This should be expanded to provide OCM to E1 and (legacy) E2 customers as well.

• Julia LindeJulia Linde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep would be so handy why only in office premium ?? Look after the people who pays you the most first seems to be a no brainer

There is a ticket to add support for E3 and E5, but not yet E1 and E2. So please vote for this more inclusive version of the idea so we can get it across all the enterprise tenants

You might think that, since the current number one voted item is "Add support for Office 365 E3 and E5 tenants" that Microsoft would extrapolate that to mean that they should add support for E1 and E2 tenants as well.

But you would be wrong.

Vivek Kumar from Microsoft reported that "E2 in not on the roadmap currently. Please take a moment to suggest this or vote for the suggestion."

So now we need to all vote for this, more explicit and inclusive version of the idea. Please help out and do so!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base