OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Add support for Office 365 E3 and E5 tenants (as well as E1 and E2)

We have a team called government and public policy that would like to use this feature to track communication with certain important contacts. Please make this feature available for our Enterprise E3 tenant.

1,205 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

214 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Outlook Customer Manager to E3 & E5 licenses. Makes no senses why its on the lower-cost Business Premium License but not available to higher paying consumers.

• Mustafa Kaplan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please update us if we will be getting OCM in E3/E5 ? How can we support our customers without the availability of reaching the product?

Any new?
        I have to renew my licenses, soon.
        Would be good to know what's going on...

Talk to Microsoft representative in Europe, and they told me that don't know anything about OCM for E3/E5 version and when it will be available. Only what they recommended is to purchase Office 365 Business Premium. But if you already have E3 account in your Outlook and connect Business premium account to it, you will still can not use OCM, because it only available for BP version. OCM is good tool that know one can use it. That why people go away to Sales Force, Bitrix24, AmoCRM, Etc...

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on MS. What's going on? How can we (MS Partners) be expected to support clients if we don't have access to the same product suites.

It should be simple enough to add Customer Manager to E3

• wajih commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we have to have this resolved . it does not make sense that people in the same organization do not have access to the same features or share data . we have to have E3 and E5 using the manager ASAP . This is very serious handicap/

• Jim Piazza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Microsoft - Please update everyone on the status of OCM on E1-5 etc. What are the limitations preventing you from doing this?

• Gregg M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a serious issue. Microsoft needs to either communicate that this is dead or give a date when it will be available and not keep customers hanging on.
        ...not too much to ask!

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Admin & MS Office 365 Teams. Its now 2018. A new year with new opportunities. Can Microsoft help us make Outlook Contact Manager part of what we can offer our E3 & E5 clients.

Would be great to get an update or at least a response!

• Boris Bahes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously this needs to be in E3 and E5. I have many clients on Business Premium and many on E3. I am beeing asked by managers to move from E3 to Business Premium. Do you have any ETA on CM beeing available to E3?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base