OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Mobile apps for Windows Phone

You state the mobile app is available on ios only. Maybe you could see if you could create an app for Windows phones! Some people (I know only a few) use Windows phones and it may come in handy for people who actually commit to the windows platform.

97 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Paul C shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anders Carlberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, why is this not marked with WORKING ON yet.
    Are Microsoft trying to tell us something about the future of Windows Phone?
    (now I feel sad)

• Jeff Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this. It is urgently needed for businesses like mine who have committed to the Windows platform for all devices.

• Richard Crabill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know I'm harping on this but I'd like am answer from Microsoft. I need mobile and will move to iPhone to get this. Or I can wait if it's weeks not months.

Is there any answer from Microsoft yet on this? It's crazy that it's on IOS and those of us who've committed to Windows phone can't get it.

We just moved over to Windows phone (HP X3) to finally have full sync with Outlook. I'm really surprised that MS hasn't put this on your own phone! We bagged Sales Force and Android phones in a quest for the full ecosystem. Can you give a date for CM on Windows phone? We have a relatively straightforward business and we don't want to pay for Dynamics CRM just to get mobile. Customer Manager would have been perfect.

• David H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A UWP for windows 10 must surely be on the roadmap for this product?

• David H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed with previous poster. Am all in on microsoft unlike microsoft on their own products.

Shareholders agree!

• matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree. I cant believe I support windows phone more than Microsoft itself- yes the numbers are not there but come on, it wont send you broke to roll this out to windows phone as well- such a bad look.

Feedback and Knowledge Base