OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Timing in First Release

Hi, im on first release but no sign of add in-support today told me even on first release microsoft are not including everyone immediately?

52 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mattmatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Business Premium and do not have OCM. I am on first release. What is going on!!!?!?!

• Marcel VersluisMarcel Versluis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last week we finaly got OCM although i am on First Release and First release of office a 'normal' user got it before me, so that gave me a whole 2 minutes to prepare myself for questions (and answers).

I purchased Microsoft Business Premium Specifically for this service and it is STILL not available!

What happened to February 2nd?

• mattmatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, do you think its ok to continually ignore your customers, would it be so difficult to give us an update given the timeframe is now blown out.
        I'm not sure who monitors these but find it staggering that you may read these comments and then choose to remain silent.
        Matt

We are still waiting for OCM to appear on our Outlook Ribbon. We are Business Preimum with First Release. Is there something else we need to do?

Very frustrated! We are on first release and have been waiting, like the others, for this release. Please advise when this product is going to be rolled out.

• KrisKris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will OCM work in the UK? Also will it be compatible with Outlook Connectors such as Kerio, or will it require being on Officer 365 Mail/Calendar etc.

• NGNG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting, what happended to February 2nd? Is there a new date set?

Not seeing anything and it is Feb 3rd. Any update? Would love to see if this is a good option before buying other product!

• FritzlyFritzly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My understanding is that Small Business Premium has been discontinued; I had such subscription too and now I am on Business Premium.

• DaleDale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Office 365 Small Business Premium included also? I'm configured for first release and still don't have access.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base