OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Timing in First Release

Hi, im on first release but no sign of add in-support today told me even on first release microsoft are not including everyone immediately?

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mattmatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Marian StancuMarian Stancu shared a merged idea: I use office 365 business premium but OCM is not showing up. Could you help me?  ·   · 
    PatrickPatrick shared a merged idea: Please let everyone know what first release means.  ·   · 
    rob wardenrob warden shared a merged idea: i want to add this program but it hasnt shown up. how do i get in now?  ·   · 
    FritzlyFritzly shared a merged idea: I do not see it...  ·   · 

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tjom NelsonTjom Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The response back on 11/14 was that First Release would get it in weeks. It is now two months with no love in sight from Microsoft. Why is it so hard for Microsoft to just give out accurate dates so businesses can plan. Oh, wait a minute. . . Microsoft has targeted this product at small business.  I guess small businesses do not count in the overall scheme of things????

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

12/18, i got my bookings, but still waiting for this. This is consider scam, almost a month but still don't get it

• PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Scams customers again. I upgraded to premium to get this feature and still have not received the update.

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still waiting for the add in. also changed from 365 business to 365 business premium to get early access. please microsoft put me in front row

• SeanSean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think someone from MS, in this forum, needs to clearly articulate when FIRST RELEASE customers will get this. We are a Hong Kong company in FR status. Should we expect to have this in days, weeks, months? The answer given thus far is very vague and not really clear.

• Bill WestgardBill Westgard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am extremely frustrated and angry with Microsoft. I read here https://blogs.office.com/2016/11/14/introducing-outlook-customer-manager-relationships-made-easy-for-small-businesses/ and here https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-the-Standard-or-First-Release-options-in-Office-365-3B3ADFA4-1777-4FF0-B606-FB8732101F47 about OCM so I bought business premium to get it. I didn't buy it just to try it, I bought it to use it because I need it! I found out I couldn't be on first release on Godaddy, so I got a refund and uninstalled and bought a more expensive package from MS. This did not install correctly because of registry errors still on my machine from the initial install. I spent a day at home and 5 hours at MS store. It still was AFU so I called conciege. After 3 more hours on the phone we finally got it installed and on first release, but still no OCM. This is what I bought it for! WTF? So far you guys have wasted literally several days of my time. I'm very angry. It doesn't say in the articles above that you won't be able to get it even if you have first release or that you should just wait around and maybe we'll send it to you sometime. If it's not available don't advertise it. Does this complaint just get received by a computer, or is there a human actually reads these who can help me. So far I've spent extra money and a lot of valuable time and got nothing but wasted time and frustration in return. I want to talk with someone who can actually get me the OCM.

• KBKB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm just sitting here refreshing my add-ins. Any chance someone over there with god mode can throw me on the faster of the first release. Pretty please.

• Frank HammFrank Hamm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What means "in the coming months"? With opted into First Release and Business Premium I'm still waiting for Bookings which has been announced a bunch of months ago for the "coming months" :-(

• FritzlyFritzly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Business premium, I am in Fast release but I do not see it. Should I take any action to install it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base