OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Make Outlook Customer Manager available in Outlook Online (Outlook Web Acess)

With Office 365 Online apps and Dynamics 365 etc. It would make sense to make Outlook Customer Manager also available for Outlook Online. For example like a slide in form the right like Skype or Delve info.

154 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

William van VoorthuijsenWilliam van Voorthuijsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ConsiliosaConsiliosa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a must! Especially for those of us who work cross plaform - Mac & WIndows

• David HoganDavid Hogan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot for the life of me understand how microsfot can release an ios app for this product and not have have a windows 10 app and is not integrated as an addin for outlook web. It is like you are pushing to ignore the cloud push from microsoft forcing us onto legacy x86 apps and making us buy apple hardware.

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree. This is a must since desktop Outlook and OWA aren't entirely compatible and sync-friendly with one another. So yes, an online version is desperately needed :)

• ReidReid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, a stand alone Office 365 button/app would work too. Seems like this could integrate with Delve, LinkedIn, and other 365 applications nicely.

Feedback and Knowledge Base