OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Make Outlook Customer Manager available in Outlook Online (Outlook Web Acess)

With Office 365 Online apps and Dynamics 365 etc. It would make sense to make Outlook Customer Manager also available for Outlook Online. For example like a slide in form the right like Skype or Delve info.

342 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

William van VoorthuijsenWilliam van Voorthuijsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Troy M.Troy M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OCM Desktop has been a horrible experience since it rolled out. I think a cloud version should have been the original roadmap. This current desktop version has left a bad taste in all of the users mouths and it still doesn't work correctly after 1 year on the market. Shame on Microsoft for this horrible customer experience.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OCM does not work well on Outlook Destop. In fact it's bearly worked at all since May of this year especially if you have over 2000 customers. Perhaps an OWA version will have better success since everything will be in the cloud and there will be no back and forth integration that keeps breaking.

• jmjm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will the module be available? Any news since May 2017?

• Jeff ParkerJeff Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have O365 Business Premium, but OCM does not show on OWA. How can I get it there please? It does work in Outlook 2016 desktop client.

• David HDavid H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A full module for this product is badly needed at this point. I imagine that not only will it improve the workflow of users but it will also promote the app to the many millions of users who don't even know this exists.

• Danette KohrsDanette Kohrs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently noticed a OCM icon in the far right, upper corner of SOME of my tasks listed in the O365 TASKS view but it's not there for all and it was even missing on some tasks that are LINKED within OCM so I'm not sure why it is inconsistent. Just FYI.

• Robert RitchRobert Ritch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be great when you roll it. Not only will I be able to cancel other services and save money; the time saving of having everything in one place will be huge. Then having access from anywhere I have the internet takes it to a whole new level! Please roll this out ASAP!

• Fred GFred G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the "Side by Side" view? I would like to check if I can see it there because I am unable to access OCM in my Outlook client. Thanks.

• FernandoFernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It already works on mac, online version... but only on chrome, not on safari! Why??

• ConsiliosaConsiliosa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a must! Especially for those of us who work cross plaform - Mac & WIndows

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree. This is a must since desktop Outlook and OWA aren't entirely compatible and sync-friendly with one another. So yes, an online version is desperately needed :)

• ReidReid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, a stand alone Office 365 button/app would work too. Seems like this could integrate with Delve, LinkedIn, and other 365 applications nicely.

Feedback and Knowledge Base