OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Bring this to Office365 Home and/ or Outlook 2016 for individuals

I use Office 365 as I have no need or use for a Business version as I am a 1 man operation. For years I had used Business Contact Manager and like many others was upset it wasn't kept going for Office 365. I have been waiting for something like this to come out but then to only find out it was only for Office Business Premium. I have no need for all the extra stuff thus my reason for the version I choose. Please tell me there is something in the works for 1 person small businesses.

51 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MarcMarc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BarbaraBarbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just upgraded to Office Professional 2016 and would like to see available.

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very irritated that this is not available to us smaller businesses... At this point, I would be happy with a way to get BCM to work with Outlook 2016 temporarily. But Microsoft, you have given us neither. Very upsetting...

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am a one-man business using BCM with Outlook 2013 in Office 365 - feeling left out by MS

• Steve PaltridgeSteve Paltridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a lot invested in our self hosted version of Office and would like to see support for that model as well

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For years I worked with MS BCM and all was good until discontinued. I cannot find how I can import all interactions and opportunities in OCM. Where can I find that information? Is a product manual available?

• André LaurenceAndré Laurence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Marc and Bill. I have a one person company and have used BCM for years. The accumulated data makes it difficult to migrate away, but with OCM showing that it can import data from BCM!!! This made me happy, only to be let down by the fact that it is for O365BP only. Please bring this to other versions of O365. I am willing to pay a subscription fee per month, or yearly.

I have office 365 small business and would like to get OCM as well

Will the role out of OCM be later in Europe? Where can I find the time schedule?

Is it possible to convert the BCM date into OCM? If not then BCM users have a good reason not to use OCM and to choose an alternative.

• ChffChff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 and would like to get OCM as well

I agree it should be availabe in various plans. Same to MS Access. Why not subscribe to whatever plan and add other apps from a menu paying an additional subscriber fee for each app choosen extra?

I don't think this will happen because of the licensing aspect of the situation. in order for you to be incompliance with MS licensing your will need to move to a Business subscription

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto to what Marc said.

I was told to wait for this product to come out (they didn't have a name for it yet) and give feedback. Now we're told that we need to be part of the "business premium program".

I've been holding off acquiring a CRM while waiting for this product. It appears as if Microsoft is abandoning us and forcing us to take our business elsewhere? Some of us long-time Outlook users are ****** (and not the British meaning of the word) because first we had something useful, Business Contact Manager, then it's taken from us and now we're told we have to pay more to receive something that already worked for us. Business contact manager was not the best CRM in the market however it was useful.

Does anyone else find this aggravating?

Feedback and Knowledge Base