OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Outlook MAC

Will this also be added to outlook for mac?

203 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

iDirkjaniDirkjan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys I spent three hours trying to Open the Today Page in Customer Manager on my Mac... that includes with help from Customer Support watching videos.. this was horrible. I feel like we are being punished because you guys don't like each other. Sad

• JP McLaughlinJP McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Give us similar features to the PC version
        2. Make it clear in documentation what the differences are between versions so I don't spend an hour trying to open a view that doesn't exist!

• Robert RitchRobert Ritch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be great when you roll it. Not only will I be able to cancel other services and save money; the time saving of having everything in one place will be huge. Then having access from anywhere I have the internet takes it to a whole new level! Please roll this out ASAP!

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can an update be provided on the estimated release date for the OCM detailed view for Mac?

• MartinMartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When do you expect the "module" to be available to select in Mac, I can currently only select Mail, calendar, people, tasks and notes - I would love to have the OCM module available to me in mac as well and not only the side bar option.

• Simon HanagarthSimon Hanagarth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't seem to have the ability on Mac Outlook (15.35) to pin the Customer Manager pane... Should it be there?

I have the Customer Manager icon in my updated Outlook Mac but am also just getting the message saying that my browser is too old.
        Microsoft, please improve your avility to roll-out new functionality and perhaps test before doing so. I spend far too much time on the (very confusing) Microsoft support pages and eventually just give up. Please look at how most/all of the new tech startups operate so efficiently and effectively - they are showing you up despite having less resources and less available budget!

Noticed the customer manager icon today in Outlook for Mac, v 15.33. Clicking on the icon it says that my browser is too old?

• MarcoMarco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do we enable the below

We enabled the side-by-side view in Outlook for Mac.

• Mandy CalvertMandy Calvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mac users pay the same licence fee but we do not get the same benefits. If it is embedded in Outlook, it would seem simple to extend to Mac users.

• JJ SeredayJJ Sereday commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - Please do more for the Mac users here. There are still a lot of great features in outlook not available for 365 on Mac.

By crippling features you are more likely to loose 365 customers who use Mac then get a Mac user to switch to windows for these features.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this Outlook Extensibility feature support what is included in the most recent Insider releases to enable the additional modules?

• Jens MöllerJens Möller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the Outlook customer manager for Imac. It's all there for Mac, incl. the really nice
        OneNote! No OCM? Come on!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base