OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook Customer Manager

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Outlook Customer Manager, a new Office 365 service, helps small businesses track and grow their customer relationships right within Outlook. It gives a complete view of interactions with each business contact, helps track tasks and deals in progress, and surfaces timely reminders—all next to your inbox. Outlook Customer Manager will be available at no extra cost to Office 365 Business Premium subscribers – beginning with those in First Release program and continuing worldwide in the coming months. It is turned on by default allowing users to access it in one-click from the home tab in Outlook 2016 for Windows, and includes a mobile app. Learn more at – https://blogs.office.com/2016/11/14/introducing-outlook-customer-manager-relationships-made-easy-for-small-businesses/

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To unlimit the amount of choices for a custom column with type "Choice" (current limit is 10 choices)

To unlimit the amount of choices for a custom column with type "Choice" (current limit is 10 choices)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export only allows 251 posts to be exported to Excel (Business and Contacts) . In the post Export Data Function your link is not working.

Export only allows 251 posts to be exported to Excel (Business and Contacts) . In the post Export Data Function your link is not working.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Properly train Micrisoft Office 365 support team to resolve OCM issues.

Properly train Microsoft Office 365 support team so they can trouble shoot OCM issues and help client to quickly resolve issues.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create a filter option for timeline to separate event notes, phone calls, and emails.

When you log an event note on the timeline, it is difficult to find when you want to review over time. The manager logs all emails, etc to the timeline and if you do not know the specific date you met with a customer, you have to scroll through the entire timeline just to look back on your notes. I am hoping you can develop a filter function under companies to differentiate events, calls, and emails.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export - Current View BROKEN

All rows is only option that generates a file with data - Current view generates empty file

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FIX BUG USING EDGE, YOU KNOW YOUR PRODUCT, AS DEFAULT BROWSER

How can Microsoft and Satya spend keynote after keynote telling us how EDGE is so much better and secure and the only thing you want to use if you want to be protected and then for anyone wanting to use Customer Manager - they cant use edge as default browser because Customer Manager BREAKS when you try to export a report or click on a link. How is this ok to go on for months and months

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need additional address lines as standard

There MUST be AT LEAST one, but perhaps the option to have TWO or more address lines AS STANDARD in OCM. It is inconceivable that OCM has been designed to only have one line for street address. Currently I can see fields for (a) address (b) town (c) County/region (d) Postcode and (e) country. I have decades of experience in managing data and this is hopelessly inadequate. And we are not just talking about one country, but across dozens of countries I have worked with one line for the address street field isn't enough. And no, separating address components with…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The contact export is not working.

Internet explorer is my default browser. Error received says "Sorry, an error has occurred during Export.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have outlook 2016 and data files. The .pst file saved on c drive does not have OCM icon while other linked to 365 has. Need icon on both

I have outlook 2016 and two data files. The .pst file saved on c drive does not have OCM icon while other also saved on c drive but linked to 365 has. Need icon on both. How can I get OCM icon on Outlook data file that is not linked to 365 exchange but exists as a standalone e-mail data file in Outlook 2016.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Work in progress?

Is Outlook Customer Manager still an active project, or is it being dropped?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Created company many times after adding company to contact

I tried to add an existing company to a contact. Loading circle, noting happened. Company was created 20 times, i found out. Deleting the company or restarting Customer Manager did not fix the problem.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add information from the detail pane

Went writing an email make is so that you can go to the details pane and add the clients company information. Just like most CRM programs. When we add the company information it will not allow us to save any info. This should be a rudimentary function of the OCM system

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How can I adress an task to my college inside the Customer Manager?

I like to address a task for one customer to my college but there is no field to address the tast to someone, What du I have to do?

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Automatically share the full time line of shared contacts.

My colleagues need to see the last time someone was in contact with our contacts and see the content of the communication. The sharing of time line information (mail, calls, notes etc) is essential for this product.

204 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working on it  ·  22 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create a auto populate field option

Most data collection and it’s big it’s challenge is the variance of labeling or naming Dats entry.

I’ve got a customer and love the auto complete searching history of entries in this field and providing options as characters are typed into the field.

as improvements are made and added and users like myself would already have existing custom fields will there be an ability to add and remove fields as I believe you’re limited to 25 can you clarify if that’s correct and does that relate to simply deals or contacts customers and deals ?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trying to run OCM in a RDP environment. Willing to license any way to allow this but license that supports RDP will not allow OCM.

Trying to run OCM in a RDP environment. Willing to license any way necessary to allow this but the license that supports OCM does not support RDP installs and the one that supports RDP installs will not allow OCM.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Duplicate contacts

We are getting duplicates of all contacts in OCM.

The extra contact seems to lack information regarding company or deals, but it is a hassle and creates confusion for the users.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OCM is not saving ANYTHING!

I can't seem to get OCM to saving anything. It won't saving contact info. It won't save deals. Nothing. The app won't connect either. This started yesterday on 10/5/17. Please help.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a possibility to update cache/sync OCM manually

We are currently trying out OCM to see if it can work for our company. One major issue that we have run into is the syncing behaviour. If one employee adds a new deal or changes anything it takes a long time for this to reflect upon what others see. A workaround is to manually clear the cache in internet settings, but this honestly seems like a bad workaround for something that should be built into the app itself.

Would it be possible to add a refresh button in the OCM interface?

Best Regards,
    Oscar

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Very unstable

trying to add company but doenst appear, change doesnt show, cant close deals, alle are open. Is this a test-product? It seams not to be finished in developement

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Problem/Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook Customer Manager

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base