Char shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bmac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How after multiple years has this Peek feature not been turned on in the Mac version of Outlook. Really? Just light it up please.

• Nic I. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft never really gave a **** about MAC users, and that shows.

• Josue SM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have many frustrated users that switched from Windows to Mac and they lost this functionality.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this feature. It seems so crazy that it's not a required feature across all platforms.

• Abou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really disappointed that this feature isn't available for mac users,
    Having used windows before I do not know why mac users have a downgraded version of outlook, we all pay for the service the same!!!

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, I just had to change from mac mail to outlook for work and reply on having my email and calendar on separate screens. Very frustrating this cannot be done.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. I just requested and installed Outlook for Mac with the expectation of this feature for productivity reasons. Very surprised to find that it is not supported.

This at first glance makes my life much more difficult and Outlook and much less appealing for Mac.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the mac really needs this (along with the ability to launch a separate window for calendar more easily). It's REALLY common to have to check a schedule while answering email, and very frustrating to loose your view of the email while you click over to your calendar. Same issue with tasks.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm appalled that MS still hasn't done something about this. Maybe we should start looking for an email business who cares about what their customers need!

• Kara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree please add this! Its really key from a productivity point of view.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is insane - why does this feature not exist in Outlook for Mac... it's in several past versions of the Windows Outlook. I had to switch to a Mac for work and nothing short of disappointment on Microsoft's part.j

• Ania Albino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried the workarounds mentioned below and they work if you are not sharing calendars. Since I am responsible for more than one, and more than one inbox, I can't do New Window without losing the left side functionality of selecting the calendar I need to view and work it.

• Ania Albino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I beg you, please add this feature. The Mac version is essentially useless to me otherwise.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base