OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac - Business

Allow Blocking Sender's domain

Outlook 2016 for the Mac currently allows you to Block the sender of an email (right-click on message and select Junk Mail>Block Sender). Very often I will get junk emails from many people at the same organization and would like the ability to right-click on the message, select Junk Mail and select "Block Sender's Domain".

Now that Outlook 2016 syncs this info with Office 365 I will sometimes look at my blocked sender's list in O365 and see that it has a ton of addresses in it. This could be reduced/alleviated by being able to block entire email domains.

Currently if I want to do this I have to login to Office 365, go to Settings>Mail>Block or Allow>Blocked Senders and add the domain I would like to block. Note that it states in the description on O365 "Move email from these senders or domains to my Junk Email folder." Since Outlook 2016 for Mac supports blocking senders it should also support blocking domains to match O365 functionality.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Palmer, Shane D [ITSYS] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Outlook for Mac - Business: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base