• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and including emails in other folders (including Sent and deleted) into the conversation like you can in the windows version (this is a configurable option). This is so important, especially when you have moved previous messages out of the inbox and a new message arrives.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having originated this question, I eventually asked my local tech experts for help. They informed me that, unlike gMail which provides a solution, Microsoft Office for the Mac does not. Evidently there is no convenient work-around. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

• Darryl ZurnDarryl Zurn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I gave this the maximum THREE votes. Nothing disrupts the trail as when my view is missing what I've already responded to. Worse is when I reply because I don't recall that I already addressed a question and it looks like I'm being super-sarcastic. :(

This is a very important feature as the use of conversations is greatly reduced when only one side of a conversation is visible.

Please also include the ability to drag those sent messages (as part of a conversation thread) into an archive file

• Adam WatsonAdam Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Windows outlook you may click a little arrow to view all the messages in a conversation including your own. This means the messages aren't always there but can be viewed easily.

This is sadly missing in the Mac version.

Feedback and Knowledge Base