Galia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shane Rattray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is currently a showstopper for me. Will keep using the 365 browser interface until this can be fixed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The way it is now is that I cannot see my replies to a conversation. Defeats the whole purpose of conversation view

• Eyal Peleg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about having whatsapp showling only one side of the conversation too?? would it make sense to call it a conversation??

• Kris Manning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really not, but t is very annoying and a clear sign that MS aren't listening to the userbase.

• Angry Outlook User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So??? it's under review from April 2017 ???
    Are you joking? 20 years of MS office and you still didn't learn anything...

• Glenn Kaplan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because of this missing feature I've had to connect my exchange account to Apple Mail when I want to see the whole conversation properly in context. Mr Stansfield said it best, 'That's literally NOT a conversation.'

• Curtis Tasker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only way to survive my day to day without this feature is to BCC myself on every email I send, and set up an email rule to mark these items as read; It really does need to be fixed.

• Kris Manning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surprising that some of the functionality being introduced to Office is of dubious use but this, which is a massive boost isn't present.

• James King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know how else to express how critical this functionality is to me. Conversation threads don't make any sense without seeing your own replies in order.

• Igor Markov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As mentioned in other comments - would like to see all emails from a conversation in the emails tree, just like on Windows Outlook when you enable "Show messages from other folders".
    This will be a huge productivity boost.

• Jakub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also would be great to use chat like look for conversation as they look on OWA

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and including emails in other folders (including Sent and deleted) into the conversation like you can in the windows version (this is a configurable option). This is so important, especially when you have moved previous messages out of the inbox and a new message arrives.

← Previous 1

Outlook for Mac - Business: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base