or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luke FrazierLuke Frazier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris MeyersChris Meyers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

at Univ of TX W Austin, we use gmail for UTMail. Painful to et UTMail and Google Calendar into OUtlook. Ugh.

• JordanJordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All thought I think this feature is nice I do not think it should be prioritized higher that features that are for O365 customers. In other words if you want to use google then do that with the tools Google wants you to use. Let the MS Outlook team build features for those of us using MS services. Priority should always be MS customers first.

• Scot HulshizerScot Hulshizer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company has G-suite for calendar purposes, but our email is still managed on a local server. When I receive a meeting invite, I'd like to be able to select which calendar to which to save it.

Not all of us use Outlook, so Google is the official "calendar of record" that the entire company uses to check free/busy availability. Simply viewing a combination of my local calendar and Google calendar doesn't help.

• Jon SpeerJon Speer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for Hangout video calls is an important part of support Google calendar integration for business. I'm not sure if this is in scope for the first release of Google calendar support, but it should be on your radar for sure. At minimum the link to the Hangout should come through into the Outlook calendar. Nice to have would be including Hangout with new meeting requests created in Outlook.

• Jan OldenburgJan Oldenburg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because Outlook for Mac essentially doesn't have a local calendar option, I have to send all invitations to my gmail calendar. Also, because it Outlook for mac doesn't properly forward group invitations to my gmail calendar, I have to copy and paste all group invitations. Please fix!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add google calendar integration. This will provide greater ability for integration of Outlook for Mac calendars into practice management software and into on-line appointment scheduling software. Ultimately CalDav support would be awesome. Integration with Google Calendar might provide a temporary work around. Thank you.

It's crazy that Google Calendar is not integrated. MS are the only company I know that don't do this. You will force users away from Office!?

I am attempting to use Google calendaring on my Mac, for work. I need this functionality. Please consider adding this feature to Outlook

• Adam WatsonAdam Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just add the URL of your google calander into Outlook and visa versa ... that's what I do anyway.

Doesn't that work for you?

Feedback and Knowledge Base