OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Mac - Business

read receipts

Please enable read receipts in the MAC version of Outlook!

234 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Haldane HamerHaldane Hamer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's extremely necessary for who works as lawyer to have this option enabled, because we need to prove that the person received the email!

• Brian PocockBrian Pocock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Colleagues here in Asia use the Microsoft emulation on their Mac's just to have this feature.
        It is a business tool to confirm communication in a region that has flakey internet and folk who will use that as an excuse to deny ever receiving an email.
        Please add the Read Receipt function.

• GiuliaGiulia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's extremely useful for a business to have this option enabled so why there are still doubts on it and we're here to vote when is obviously a good tool that everybody is waiting for? C'mon, do it and stop this agony

• MustafaMustafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still can't believe this feature is not included in Outlook for Mac, yet, still... Just why?...

• Markus PfeiferMarkus Pfeifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So normally I'd say, that this feature isn't that important or was not in the past. With more and more of our clients also of bigger customers moving to macOS, at least for a lot of managers - if needed or not - this is a showstopper.

• Bryan LapoBryan Lapo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of the read receipt has been a significant inconvenience in running my small business.

To add ability to request a read receipt in Outlook 2016 for Mac (with an Office 365 Business Account)

Create read receipt and delivery receipt functionality. It exists in Outlook for Windows/PC -- why discriminate against MAC users?

• HalimGHalimG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggest add ability to request a read receipt in Outlook 2016 for Mac (with an Office 365 Business Account).

Feedback and Knowledge Base