OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Windows (Desktop application)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to leave a reoccurring meeting, without deleting the meeting from my calendar.

The option to leave a reoccurring meeting, without deleting the meeting from my calendar is one I would find very beneficial. I have found many times, that I'm take part in a reoccurring meeting for a period of time, then leave before the main team is done with that reoccurring meeting, which continues on. The only way I've found to clear my future calendar is to decline the meeting, which deletes ALL occurrence of the meeting, not just future meeting dates. I'd like the ability to leave a meeting, and have all the past meetings remain on my calendar for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Same calendar entry to syncronize notes for future dates

Scheduled to work on project for number of days ahead. Worked on project and made notes in the today's calendar entry. Next day will open the calendar entry and want to have notes from the past. Currently copy/paste notes to future calendar entries to keep proper track and accumulate records/notes as project develops.
    Proposed to synchronize notes from today's calendar entry to all future calendar entries with the same name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to insert contact detail automatically in New Meeting requests

I understand that we can insert my contact details in manually each time I create a new meeting request however it would be less time consuming if this was an automatic option, the same as when creating a mail (the contact details are on the page already)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Alerts for upcoming meetings automatically dismiss once you join

I love being alerted 15 minutes before a meeting begins and being able to snooze until 5 minutes before it starts.
    However, the reminder window stays open even after I join the meeting I was reminded about, and it's a little annoying. If the window could be aware that I've joined the meeting it's reminding me of and close automatically, that would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Confirm Meeting to Participants (Reminder)

One or more Buttons to Send a confirmation of meeting; Helps ensure there is no confusion and participants know who will be in attendance (meeting tracking results)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show all meeting participants in Outlook Calendar when hovering over the meeting

Show all meeting participants in Outlook Calendar when hovering over the meeting. When you are the person inviting others to a meeting and you have a bunch of the same meetings, you don't know who you are meeting with at a given time slot unless you click on more buttons. This information should be available when hovering over the meeting rather than clicking all over the place to remember who you are meeting with. Please consider this improvement. It would make life so much easier. If it can show whether the participants have accepted or not, that would also be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. maximum number of acceptable participants for meetings

Meetings for coleagues vis department distribution lists may end up at 50 people, but only the first 10 may be allowed to come (e.g. frequent trainings).

It would be good to have this organized within the calender management and for everyone visible. Solutions outside are always double work.

Thanks for listening/voting!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Coordination of possible dates for meetings

It would be great if one could vote on possible dates for meetings with the meeting tool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. meeting timer

It would be great for meeting attendees to view a countdown timer in both Outlook meeting invites regardless of whether or not the meetings are in Teams. Time is extremley precious these days. As well as At some point people are going to be back in conf. room meetings while some people are meeting from home.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Microsoft Team Meeting

In the Microsoft Team Meeting Calendar, there should be a revise text labeling "Click to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting."

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign-In Sheet or Attendance - Be able to Export Invite List to Excel

Many larger meetings require one to take attendance and would be great if there was a feature that you could use that allowed you to actually know who was in attendance, not just who RSVP'd.

Being able to export invite list to excel so you can create a sign in sheet (maybe it partners with Word and use Sign-in Sheet Templates).

Digitally check people in. And that way you have a digital record who came and also for future correspondence you could use the "Respond to Attendees" and you could choose the option "Only send to those that attended"

One…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show user profile icon on the Outlook client calendar

In the previous Outlook client, we can view users image icons when adding them as attendees in the event creation window, but currently we are not able to see their icons. I would prefer viewing user icons on the event creation page like the previous version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enable to Pin all My Calendars View

Enable the possibility to pin some or all my calendars when open Calendar eliminating the annoying step of clicking in All box to view them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can the view of calendar items shown as free be minimized?

It would be helpful to minimize the view of "free" calendar items. That would give more space to other entries while still keeping most important information on free items.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A box to check with calendar invites that let's internal users know it's able to be rescheduled

A box one could check when creating a calendar invite that would allow you to note if it's able to be rescheduled.
    That way other internal users on my outlook (at my company) can know if it's easily rescheduled or not. For instance, if it were a 1:1, i would check the reschedule box to allow others to know that if they need to book something for a group and that's the only time that works, it's easily rescheduled. Whereas, if it were not, it would tell me it were an external/hard to reschedule meeting so avoid that time if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide ability to "MOVE" recurring Birthday events from Regular Calendar to Birthday Calendar.

Let us click and slide an event from one calendar to another calendar. For example, I noticed that we have a main calendar, holiday calendar, and a birthday calendar. I was not given the option to add all of the birthdays in a special "birthday calendar." They are all in the main calendar. Let us move them so we don't have to re-create each one.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Option to exclude weekends when creating a multi-week calendar event

When adding an event that spans over several weeks there should be an option to exclude weekends. So for example when I'm teaching a 3 week class, but not on weekends, I currently have to add it to my calendar as separate events, one week at a time. I want to be able to add a multi-week or even monthly event and have an option to select "exclude weekends.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Calendar Search function for all meetings with one person.

Install a calendar search function so I can pull up all meetings with that person

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Custom Time Scales in Outlook Calendar

Allow custom time scale for Outlook calendar appointment defaults (e.g. 25m appointments instead of 30; 55m appointments instead of 60)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 63 64
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Windows (Desktop application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base