OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Windows (Desktop application)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to Restore Full Proofing Tools or Return to calendar in the same view you left it in Microsoft Outlook 2016

Option to Restore Full Proofing tools in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
    A little analogue clock positioned below the Calendar in the right hand pane of Microsoft Outlook 2016 would be beneficial as well.

Also, If I am in calendar and have set it up the way I like it (typically week view starting today) then go to email or people and then return to calendar, bring up calendar exactly the way I left it. Currently it comes up starting at first day of the week as I have defined. If today is the last day of the week, I get 6…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to notify Out of Office duration as a Reminder or notification in Microsoft Outlook 2016

Provide and option to send Out Of Office notification email or reminder in Microsoft Outlook 2016 informing the Out Of Office time period apart from sending an Automatic reply whenever there is an incoming email when Out Of Office is active.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use current info upon update. Default Email was changed back to an old one, which I can't access, when I installed 2016 update!

Use current info upon update. Default Email in Outlook was changed back to an old one, which I can't access, when I installed 2016 update!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Powershell attachments in recent items

When using powershell to > to a file (eg. get-something >c:\temp\output.txt), it does not appear in recent items. When opening in Notepad, saving the file, it still does not appear. Even if you modify the file contents and save it, still does not appear.

Only when you rename the file from within notepad, does it appear.
    This would be useful for when needing to export data quickly and attach to an Email, or open in Excel.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to move the clickable font applications outside Microsoft Outlook 2016 post

The applications for formatting in Microsoft Outlook 2016 should not be within the post so they can be easily used with constantly going up and down within the post itself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MAPI Extended error for IMessage Object

If IMessage::SubmitError fails and returns MAPIEEXTENDED_ERROR, IMessage::GetLastError gets called. If you supply MAPIERROR structure to Outlook it does not use the information on MAPIERROR in the displayed error box. I think the information returned by GetLastError should be shown in the error message popup.
    See: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/96ca73d6-e4d4-462e-9791-d3e035b288ff/mapi-extended-errors-for-imessage?forum=outlookdev#8803715e-ac2f-4788-b2ad-74eca08b8723

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like that when I send a new mail and adjutno a file, it will be placed in the header in attachment and under the text.

Same as when I reply to an email and attached a file is placed in the header in the row below where it says: attached; I would guitar that when I send a new mail and attached a file, it will be placed in the same place of the header and under the text of the mail. Is that possible? In previous mail it was like that.
    Thank you.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 97 98 99 101 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Windows (Desktop application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base