OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook 2016 for Windows

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back Advanced Find to Outlook Search Tools

Starting with July-August updates Advanced Find option has been removed from Search Tools in Outlook 2016.

502 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

151 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: search box doesn't search for what I type

Bug: When I begin typing a search term in the "Search Current Mailbox" input box, a dropdown box appears listing recent searches. Whatever, I don't intend to click on any of those. I finish typing my search term and hit "Enter" - outlook does not search for what I typed. Instead, it searched for the term in the dropdown that happened to be under the cursor of my untouched mouse.

113 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug 2016 Outlook Filter by attachment

Solve the bug of emails filter for "attachment"
    the screenshot are available in this answer http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_winother/outlook-2016-home-and-business-filtri-ricerca/5bc4d0c5-1580-42f5-b8af-9d3faf7d8ce3

The bug is there ... at least in the italian version of Outlook2016 , when click on filter for"attachment" doesnt appear in the textbox the result for "true" or "false" (vero/falso in italian) but appear another thing and so it's impossible to search the email with attachment if not by clicking on the button on the toolbar , but that button filters only the email WITH and not withOUT , i hope you will answer or let meknow if someone read this problem

best…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook 2016 for Windows

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base