Make the reader view readable
This is not an immersive view suggestion. We need to make the default reader view less painful to parse the actual text of the email.
- Remove the email header for to/from in a chained email. Readers first want to get the context of the email and that kind of information should be available in a collapsed zone.
- Make the email chain be more chat like, or some background that makes the text chain readable. If the top most email (latest in the thread) had a darker background and all others below have 1degree of grandient from that color, the thread would be more processable.
- Make the email signatures less intrusive. Right now signatures are part of email threads and put a lot of load o the person reading.
- Put pictures instead of org emails. Email ids' or names should be avaiable upon hover or through a collapse.
- Actual email text should be the only text in default font color, everything else should just gray out.