OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

When viewing calendars in Overlay Mode, show entries that are the same on multiple calendars as one entry instead of side-by-side

When viewing calendars in Overlay mode, all entries are slways shown side-by-side. This is not optimal for entries that are the same in multiple calendars because the same Information is displayed multiple times and is truncated.

Example 1: I have two accounts, one from my employer and one from our client. I need to maintain both calendars, so on all appointments I'm invited with both accounts.

Example 2: I need to coordinate meetings with other people. Many meetings are with these people anyway. With five or ten meetings displayed side-by-side I can't see any detailed Information about these meetings and I can't easily find an existing meeting where the people I need to coordinate with are already together.

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wolfgang Gallo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • cgkopczyk@live.ca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Provide an option to have two overlay stacks in Outlook Calendar displaying side-by-side (with two or more calendars overlayed on top of each other on one side and two or more calendars overlayed on top of each other on the other side).

Outlook 2016 for Windows: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base