OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Improve outlook search result contact card

Some time ago, the contact Information shown were helpfull. Then - whyever - you changed this to an useless sytle - devided into two screens.

If you search for a contact and select the entry, you will see a lot of space and only some informaton.

For the needed Information, you have to click Always on >

Everything from there could and *should* be displayed on page 1.

Generally, it is unclear which Information are shown on page 1. Somtimes phone, sometimes mobile, sometimes both ...

Please let the user customzite the first screen to display more or better all Information from the contact.

Where should be the sense to display exactly the same size of pages, one empty without usefull data and then the same size with the needed data.

At least, there should be an Option to customize the pages or swich of this split.

See describtion with screenshots here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_other-mso_o365b/outlook-search-contact-card-is-useless-since-some/4d2b537c-99fb-4e27-b10f-95e2d67a55e1?tm=1545737936625

20 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

THW shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • THW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's getting even more worse. With the last update, I received, now zip Code and City isn't displayed anymore even on the detail page. Now only available on mouseover. And unclear how many details/information are now missing as well.

Who has such ideas? That a contact application does not display the contact Information anymore.

If I want to see the contact information, I have to press …, edit contact and the I see the old (but full) information.

Unbelievable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base