OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Provide feature to add recurring meetings with manual multiple dates selection

It's very tedious to book the time slots in blocks of six months when the meetings aren't set in any pattern like once every week, monthly etc. I need to create separate calendar entries in such cases. Please provide a feature where I choose multiple dates as per my convenience on calendar and simply add them to a list. Lotus Notes offers a similar feature.

20 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bhavik Vachhani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Julien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Organisation de réunion

Organization of meetings

Il manquerait une option comme un doodle pour demander la disponibilités des personnes nécessaire aux réunion Une demande de réunion avec plusieurs dates et heures

It would miss an option like a doodle to request the availability of people needed for meetings. A meeting request with multiple dates and times

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I miss that feature - I have used it in other scheduling apps. I use CTRL+Drag, but that does not sheudule room for me

• K. Vyas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be beneficial to be able to pick the specific dates of a recurring, irregular meeting by clicking on a month view. In actual practice, so many meetings are in patterns that are different than can be set with a simple recurrence. And it's more tedious to set a recurrence and then to go back and move each odd meeting and then click through the popup (and more likely to have a missed or messed up move).

Outlook 2016 for Windows: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base