OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Check availability for individual instances of a recurring meeting to make (re)scheduling easier

When scheduling a recurring meeting, I'd like a way to quickly jump to the next 'scheduled' date/time to see if people are generally open. For example, I have a recurring monthly meeting that I am looking to reschedule. When I open the series and have the scheduling assistant view active, I can see everyone's calendar. After I change the time under the recurring meeting option, I would like to scan ahead to see how that fits with everyone's schedule. Instead, I have to scroll through each day until I get to the next month's day. Would like an option to jump to the next scheduled occurrence.

72 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kreera shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Siegfried commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to have a clear overview about each participant and each ressource about the number of conflicts for the intended series. Operate this as long as acceptable results are available.
    Do not like to step from one schedule to the other to see if everyone and every ressource is happy with the schedule.

• Tim Bailen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my role, I often like to check people's calendar before trying to call them. To do so currently I have to initiate a new meeting request to them and then cancel it once I've looked at the scheduling assistant. It would be great to be able to jump straight to the Scheduling Assistant screen easily. Perhaps by clicking on the person's contact card details where it says "Busy. Free at 11:30a"

Feedback and Knowledge Base