Introduce a contact manager in Outlook 2016
There should be a contact manager in Outlook.
Features to include...
1. Detect duplicate addresses
2. Graphically display a contact and where it's data come from
3. Consolidate contacts
4. Full drag&dropp support of EVERYTHING even when multi selecting
5. Be aware of all my devices and which contacts those devices have
6. Be aware of all sources for contacts from any system, application, program, server from Microsoft (example: Skype, Skype for business, AD, Exchange, Windows, Outlook, SharePoint, One Drive, Personal Address Book-PAB in outlook, Dynamics and so on)
7. Possibility to set the owner/authority on a field by field basis for a contact
8. Possibility to manage/promote delete/merge any automatically created contacts in outlook with "the real" contracts.
9. Provide more advanced settings for how automatic contacts should be created, where they should be created, how they should be created
10. Provide workflows for managing newly automatic created contacts.
Please add the customer relationship manager to Outlook for Office 365 Home.
DEALING WITH THE CATEGORIES BOX/FIELD WHEN EDITING A CONTACT RECORD IN OUTLOOK 2016 IS VERY CUMBERSOME AND TIME CONSUMING.
TOO MANY CLICKS AND TOO QUIRKY.
IT WOULD BE MUCH MORE EFFICIENT TO MANAGE SIMPLY CLICK INTO THE CATEGORIES BOX ITSELF , DO YOUR EDITING , AND GET OUT.
MUCH AS WE DID IN OUTLOOK 2003.
Mark Blackwell commented
Adding contacts from OfficeLens to OneNote is nice - but far from complete. These scanned business cards need to end up in a consolidated Outlook address book
re-introduce business contact manager
I am working with Laptop or Computer
I want to do my work with emails send /receive and send with Outbox just simple and straight forward