OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Provide an option to insert an image or embed in the body of message in outlook 2016

Provide an option to insert an image or embed in the body of message in outlook 2016 or to allow embedding an image from attachment; Attached image as inserted image in document flow.

130 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Carole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to find Insert so that I can insert pictures. I am having trouble finding it. The other window had so that I could easily it and now I am lost as to where it is. Please help with this.

• jenine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would help greatly in dealing with customers, sharing photo proofs

• eilis cope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 'insert picture' function has disappeared from a new e- mail tab - please restore it!! So frustrating not having this function now!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Avant d’envoyer un mail, je souhaite intégrer une image dans le corps du mail avec mon identité

• Adam Lein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature has always been there. Use the "insert" tab to embed images. If you don't see the insert tab, click "Pop out" to make your email appear in its own window. This will show a full ribbon for the email with all of the options. Note, you need to be in HTML format mode to insert images, as plain text mode obviously doesn't support them.

Provide a button to turn an embedded image in the body of a mail, to a regular attachment. This is very useful when you receive an email with multiple images embedded and you want to avoid so save to disk each one by one.

yes I would love this - our company is celebrating their 30th year in business and I would like all my emails to have the logo stating that at the top of my emails without having to manually add it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base