OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Every morning I'd like to receive an email with my calendar and my appointments for the day. A great way to start your day and be prepared.

277 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mech EngSk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Click on your email address in Outlook desktop navigation pane. It provides you a summary page that can be customized. This has been around for long time now.

• Larkan, Linda @ Dallas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, Guys. If you are an Office 365 user, take a look at Microsoft Flow. There is a template called "Get daily reminders in your Office 365 email account". I think that it does what you want.

• Adam P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take a look at my request to enhance the Outlook Today functionality. I think it aligns with the request you're wanting. It's not exactly an email, per se, but it's a request to make Outlook Today not suck a** and turn it into more of a global dahsboard that shows the top emails from all email accounts, all calendar items across accounts (for that day, or next few days), etc https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/322590-outlook-2016-for-windows/suggestions/13391037-expand-outlook-today-functionality-and-features-in

• Joseph Schulte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I posted a similer idea though I would prefer destop/app push notification. It should be made so you can customize whether you get a daily schedule/weekly/or all the above.

Also I work for elected officials and it would be amazing to have it print automatically on say Sunday afternoon at their home printer so they have to see it. Pulling up an email or calendar is sadly often one hurdle to far for busy people.

• Gerry Wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These sort of things should all be included as options if Microsoft is really keen on living their mission of helping everyone everywhere be more productive

• Gerry Wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, this feature could be made really cool i.e. it could include a summary of how many unread, or total emails in your inbox/any folder you choose, how many tasks you didn't complete yesterday (integrate with Microsoft To-Do??) and how many are on your tasklist for today

• Steve Zynda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a built-in feature in Outlook Desktop called "Outlook Today" that you can customize with and without tasks and print it out every morning.

Feedback and Knowledge Base