OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Provide an option to make a meeting attendee the meeting organizer in Microsoft Outlook 2016

Provide an option to make a meeting attendee the meeting organizer in Microsoft Outlook 2016 to avoid recreating the meeting.

610 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

madhavi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

104 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt LaGrandeur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability to specify multiple "Meeting Organizers" or "Meeting Admins" so more than one person can edit / delete meetings.

• ABREU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pessoas que não são organizadoras da reunião quando tentam cancelar agendamentos gera inúmeros erros.
        Se tivéssemos essa opção de mudar o organizador da reunião seria excelente e eliminaria vários problemas com calendário.
        E tão difícil o programador resolver isso?
        Programadores Microsoft devem ser capazes de resolver isso não?

Aguardamos solução.

• ABREU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por gentileza incrementar essa opção pois quem trabalha com calendário compartilhado é extremamente chato ter que ficar retirando manualmente os calendários.
        Microsoft por gentileza solucione esse problema.
        Isso tem afetado inúmeras pessoas que pagam e utilizam.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is much needed. Very frustrating that there is no way to take ownership of meetings. Users leave the company or go on holidays and we are stuck having to use a time consuming method of granting Send As and full mailbox access to another user to be able to be able to perform what should be a very simple task.

• TheDavidSlight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of us have MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT, something Outlook never seems to admit to - and BTW, that means we are PAYING for each email address / account / tenant or what ever and yet only using one copy of Outlook 2016 at a time

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I have a meeting at 7am CDT, I'd like to be able to annotate that on my individual calendar invite (i.e. my attendees based in Europe do not want to know the time of the meeting is at 7am my time)

• Tom C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing after all these years MS hasn't come up with the ability to do this. Lotus Notes back in the day had that ability... such a simple thing but a very much needed feature!

• CRigbye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a user who has left the business who created whole company meetings that now need to be adjusted. crazy that we can't reassign these.

• Moshe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Meeting owner is going on vacation for the week. I'm taking over the meeting for that one week (20 attendees) and need the option to cancel that occurrence at the last minute.

• GV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be EXTREMELY helpful! I'm shocked it's not a standard offering already.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a basic requirement for any organisation that delegates meeting scheduling - it is highly likely that the 'meeting organiser' might change, without there being any impact on the actual meeting, and therefore the 'meeting organiser' should be the only thing that needs to be updated, not the meeting. Having to cancel and resend meeting invitations with no change to the actual schedule is the kind of thing that makes my less tech-tolerate, but influential, colleagues protest about having to use outlook.

• Allen Ma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

definitely something needed.(or add a new feature as a DELEGATE OPTION to take over for Permissions for Calendar items).

Our admin is leaving for 1yr and coming back and her backfill has to take over but we don't want to have to cancel the original reoccuring meetings or existing ones and having the temp create new ones and in a year, having to do the same when the admin is back

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base