OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Email Signature Sync across devices

It would be great if Outlook sync'd your email signature across multiple devices so that you only have to set or update it once.

7,717 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

patrickr@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

855 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Esteban Delgado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The inability to have synced signatures across devices and platforms sorely needed. Hopefully this will be addressed by MS.

• Alain Michaud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are all on the go travelling and working etc. To not have them sync is a bit ridiculous.... It's 1 email server correct?
    It would be great if Outlook sync'd your email signature across multiple devices so that you only have to set or update it once. Please push this ahead.

• Keber Flores commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I managed to deploy organization wide signature with gpo and vbscript, it's a shame signatures still don't have a centralized way to manage in order to have it across devices/environments.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously this STILL hasn't been fixed? It looks SO unprofessional every time I sent an email from my phone.

• EF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please sync signatures across devices. Your Android app does not allow text formatting so its plain and looks silly compared to my normal desktop outgoing emails. It also does not allow pictures (company logo) which is part of my normal signature. What a stupid thing to not have uniformly applied. Please integrate across the board or at least give us the option of a checkbox that allows us to match desktop signature.

• Cédric Blomart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having signature synced accross devices would be a great + for endusers.

This central place to store signature might also offer more control to companies.

@Microsoft EXO product team: more than 7500 votes and no reaction... really?

• Gene Glekel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're a CSP and do a ton of O365 migrations. Number one complaint from clients is signatures getting blown away after migrations. Please fix...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all settings for outlook should be like one device for all devices. I should make a change on one and all of them should update. Its a major drawback having to set it all up on my phone, pc, laptop, ipad...So much so that I would rather just use gmail, where this is not an issue

• Mark Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the Auto Text (under Quick Parts) that I save in Outlook are trapped on that one device only. They should sync and be accessible within Outlook from any device connected to that email account. (Signatures have the same issue that needs to be fixed.)

It would be a good idea that the signatures be stored in the mailbox itself.

Agreed, I would also like to have the ability to send from email aliases of a verified domain.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only signatures, but all Outlook settings (views, options, etc.) - I am actually here today because I am working from a new machine and hadn't taken the time yet to set up Outlook (I had previously spent some time searching for a way to copy from my other machine I use regularly). It is soooo frustrating getting a new machine set up for work because EVERY MS Office preference I have spent months fine-tuning is reset to default and I can't remember where to find everything. It is a COLOSSAL waste of time!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43

Feedback and Knowledge Base