OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Email Signature Sync across devices

It would be great if Outlook sync'd your email signature across multiple devices so that you only have to set or update it once.

7,215 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrickr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

811 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, but would expand on that to ask for a full signature management solution. Unfortunately this is still third party focused. Microsoft are truly missing a trick here. Give us global, corporate wide options for signature creation please!

1000000% argee. You can't even paste the html code into the ipad app signature to duplicate what you have on the desktop app. You're making me look technically stupid to my clients with different signatures.

7,000 votes, 800 comments … Microsoft - please can you explain why there's been no response to this. The comments broaden the request to include central administration of corporate email signatures - this and syncing signatures across devices are essential in today's world of multiple devices. Please could you reply and let us know you're at least thinking about it ...

• Tiffanye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I recently changed jobs. I sent an email from Outlook on my phone for the first time with the new email account and realized after I sent it that the signature information was for my old job.

• Benjamin Fortier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do that. I use a Samsung Tablet and a PC and it would be great if, from one platform to the other, my signature would follow.

Cheers,

• Patrick Thorne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is truly an essential feature.
    It is not practical or cost effective to manage company wide email signatures for larger organisations without the capability of managing email signatures centrally. There should be a Signature feature in Exchange Admin which can be synced with Outlook on desktop, mobile and Outlook OWA which enables the creation of a company wide signature template, using tags to personalise for each user.
    As many users will have found, this feature is pretty much available using Mail Flow in Exchange Admin to create a Disclaimer (as a company wide email signature). However, it is not a suitable or workable solution as it will always adds the content to the very end of an email, not just under a reply as you would expect from an email signature.
    Come on Microsoft. We need this feature!

Yes! This is especially important when part of our teams signature has an embedded image and link. Limitations on mobile apps restrict the signature format.

• RS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its happens a lot, when we have users with many devices!

• Razmi Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

crazy this hasn't been implemented yet! We have nicknames stored in the mailbox, would it be that difficult to add signatures?

• Mark Mullane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be very useful.

I have been using two devices and experienced this problem after changing my primary device signature, I noticed it had not changed secondary device signiture.

As a result I have been sending emails for a month with the wrong signature on my secondary device.

• CSS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this by far the #1 requested feature on User Voice and there isn't even a response from the Office team?

• CSS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm actually pretty shocked this has never been implemented.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

Outlook 2016 for Windows: Settings

Feedback and Knowledge Base