OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Email Signature Sync across devices

It would be great if Outlook sync'd your email signature across multiple devices so that you only have to set or update it once.

5,817 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrickr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

714 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul Tam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might also be able to reduce the total disk space requirement to store all internal emails with the same company signature with specific image graphic. i.e. For graphic in signature - External emails use image attachment while internal enterprise wide emails use internal link

• Victoria Bidez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe one more comment will push them over the edge. PLEASE make signatures, IMAGES included, sync across all devices with MS Outlook and anything else for that matter. This is ridiculous and so frustrating.

• Craig McEwen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the amount of platforms outlook is now supported on a feature such as this should be standard! Even not having the ability to use images in Outlook Mobile apps is disappointing, the whole idea behind office now is being able to use what you need where you need yet some very basic features still get forgotten.

• Chris Schrimsher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe this feature is long overdue. Personally, I now resort to a simple "Thanks, Chris" signature instead of a "proper" signature because I tired of having to recreate it everytime I rebuilt my laptop. I support several large enterprise customers and this is a common pain point for all of them as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally this should be configurable by device class (OWA, Outlook desktop client, mobile).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Signatures can be of significant importance in certain industries.

I'd much prefer to not have to deal with third party transport agents and upgrade compatibility issues as a part of that.

Yes, please add this functionality.

• Shawn Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, please add this -- resetting up signatures across devices (laptop, desktop, web, mobile) is rather cumbersome.

One note -- it would be nice to have a way to set a different signature for difference devices (mobile would be different than web/desktop)

• paul.monlezun@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY after years of asking, why can't Outlook for Android use HTML signatures?

Other email apps seem to be able to do it... Newton... Aquamail... and especially Nine Mail, which imported them automatically from my web/desktop app.

Why Microsoft? It's not like it's impossible.

• Chaz Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be a great experience on Windows and across your Outlook experience. Store the sig in O365 and let Outlook mobile, Mac, Windows, and OWA use it.

• Russ C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feedback is two years old and is the #1 Feedback for Office 2016 Desktop. Looking forward to an official response from the product team.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

Feedback and Knowledge Base