OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Email Signature Sync across devices

It would be great if Outlook sync'd your email signature across multiple devices so that you only have to set or update it once.

7,595 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrickr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

843 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a good idea that the signatures be stored in the mailbox itself.

Agreed, I would also like to have the ability to send from email aliases of a verified domain.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only signatures, but all Outlook settings (views, options, etc.) - I am actually here today because I am working from a new machine and hadn't taken the time yet to set up Outlook (I had previously spent some time searching for a way to copy from my other machine I use regularly). It is soooo frustrating getting a new machine set up for work because EVERY MS Office preference I have spent months fine-tuning is reset to default and I can't remember where to find everything. It is a COLOSSAL waste of time!

• Joseph Foster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Managing 200+ employees, it gets pretty tiresome to have to explain why their signature isn't applying when sending mail from O365, even though they set it in outlook. All I can do is say that it's a shortcoming on Microsofts side and they just have to create an additional signature. It would be SO helpful if signatures were tied to the account, instead of the application.

It is one of the most wanted features of our customers, since even with additional software, signatures accross devices is always a bit wonky

• Tanner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is why google will always reign supreme to microsoft.. If only every oranization would step away from MS office so I didn't have to deal with silly things like this..... -_-

• Nigel White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would greatly simplify organisations trying to make their email signatures manageable by reducing the number of copies that need updating when changes are required

← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43

Feedback and Knowledge Base