OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Option to print Overlay Calendars in Microsoft Outlook 2016

Option to print Overlay Calendars in Microsoft Outlook 2016 would be beneficial.

168 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Beverly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous that you can't print the overlay calendar as you see it on the screen. What genius thought not allowing you to print 1 single calendar was a good idea?! I have 8 different calendars I manage. I need to see a collective look at my day, not having to scour 8 different calendars. That just makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. Come on now . . . someone at Microsoft should be able to resolve this pretty easily!

• Sam Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. My office just switched to this from g suites and it is one of many features that Outlook seems to struggle with compared to G Suites. Common guys, don't let Google outdo you on the systems you invented!

• Bill Weiler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's frustrating that I keep one old PC running Outlook 10 with Calendar Printing Assistant to do what I can't do with my new version of Outlook. I shouldn't need to use 2 PCs running different versions of Outlook to operate.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to print Overlay calendars in Outlook 2016.
        And now that OWA app is gone - we need a way to view Public Folder Calendars on a mobile device. Why does Microsoft keep getting rid of working tools without offering a replacement?

• Melissa D'Agostino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why, in 2018, can overlay calendars not be printed? This seems like a very common request with seemingly simple fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kristen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why, in 2018, can overlay calendars not be printed? This seems like a very common request with seemingly simple fix.

• Michael Kerrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to print overlaid calendars. We use it so our security team can see who should be on campus at night. The prefer to have one sheet of paper and not have to carry around a sheet of paper for every building on campus.

• David Greusel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook should be able to print overlaid calendars. That this feature requires additional software is inexcusable.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have several calendars that all pertain to a specific project and the overlay looks great but i have to snagit to print out for our meetings. Yes I have to print out because we hand out paper to guest to our meetings so just having them open the calendar in their outlook isn't going to happen.

• Chris Thoma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow me to print overlay calendars as I see them on my screen. If I can see it on my screen, I should be able to put it on paper. Thanks!

• akb1968@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can I not print multiple calendars in overlay mode as I see them on my screen. This is so frustrating!!! I have waited for years hoping Microsoft will fix this but to no avail!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft: absolutely absurd to eliminate the feature of printing more than one calendar since you allow the option to have more than one calendar in the first place. Also what use is it to tell me I have 3+ more entries for a day but I cant print them to see what they are? What happened to 'what you see is what you get'?

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PRINT MULTIPLE CALENDARS IN OVERLAY VIEW IN OFFICE 2016. THIS MAKES THE WHOLE SYSTEM SUB PAR COMPARED TO OTHER ANTIQUATED CALENDARS.

• Neil Lesser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just learned something from my Level 3 tech support rep today that corrected the problems I was having printing calendar entries in Outlook 365 originating both in Outlook as well as my iPhone and iPad Informant App. Important: Select only the Apple iCloud calendar on the Outlook Calendar Page. Enter all entries on that calendar if you want to see it also on your iPhone and iPad. Doing this resolve my issue getting Outlook 365 running on Outlook Pro to print a month's calendar's entries.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base