OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Option to print Overlay Calendars in Microsoft Outlook 2016

Option to print Overlay Calendars in Microsoft Outlook 2016 would be beneficial.

79 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pat Snyder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must that must be fixed, it seems that this is an important issue, one that the virtural agent could not fix and one issue that seems important. Please email if there is a soulution

• Lance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When printing a single Monthly Calendar.
        If the Calendar includes the last week from the prior month, or the first week for the next month.
        Please print the appointments instead of leaving blank days.

• Titanik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be useful to print three months of a calendar on the same page. perhaps using the three parts leaflet format. but it doesn't work now.

• Pete Foster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When printing a monthly calendar in Outlook 2016, the two mini calendars shown are the current main monthly calendar and the next month, The mini calendars should be 1 month prior and 1 month following the month of the main month calendar.

• LBT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This worked in previous version but no longer is available. Big problem. I need to be able to print what I see in Outlook overly view.

• Sascha Zündorf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When printing in memo format, the title and the fields on the top of the page are printed very small since the last slow-insider-update 8201.2025.
        Please fix it for the next update.

• Bruno Valdenaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to print overlay my company and personnal calendar and may be team shared calendar on one sheet respecting colors

• Lynette L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer and I can testify that Printing multiple calendars is one of the most requested features. I personally need to print multiple calendars on a weekly basis and the Calendar Assistant rarely works. I also cannot use the Calendar Assistant at work due to security restrictions. Users have been asking for this feature for years!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the option to print both my wife's calendar and my calendar in overlay view. Currently you can select only one calendar to print.

• Chrity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would they allow you to combine calendars in one view if you cant print it? This is crazy that its not an option in the program. They definitely need it.

• Kim Wiley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing Overlayed Calendars is essential, esp when managing multiple calendars and needing a quick snapshot in one place.

this is essential. it was possible in recent outlook and now I am missing this feature.

More print options for calendars.
        eg. two, three or four weeks to the page (not the compulsory 5), so the boxes are larger and all appointments will print. Also be able to choose the starting date and not default to the 1st of the month.

I absolutely agree. I need to be able to print the overlay view to put on the fridge for my 3 kids' activities. We cannot be in the minority.

• Robert B Kohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm still of the generation that likes to plan on paper. It's essential that all calendar overlays be printable and printed together in one calendar. This feature has disappeared since Windows Live Mail.

Feedback and Knowledge Base