OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Option to add social media details to contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2016

Provide fields in Contacts specifically for Social Media such as Skype, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

63 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rick Osborne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ricky Roach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Contacts need to have coordinate boxes for Latitude and Longitude. This would allow finding a location that does not necessarily have an address. We have a spreadsheet of telemetry sites that we could make a contact list of and be able to use Google maps for directions to these sites.

• Lou Szymkow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Twitter is there but no others.
        Facebook, Facebook Business, Google Plus & Circles, Linkedin, etc..
        Without these features, Outlook become redundant

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. And don't forget to include LinkedIn. Currently, I'm using the notes section to add these details.

• Stephen Farkas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Long needed idea! Make other services (eg. Facebook) Contacts details editable - currently R/O, enable to add additional fields that you can save

• Steve Rogalinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Facebook and Twitter fields and add additional Phone fields. Add a Custom phone field. Need a field for extensions and for auto dial numbers - like account numbers etc to get past all robotic voice prompts

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back the Social Media integration, with the ability to view any cirrent activity. I don't want to use Outlook.com or that awful Mail app, because I can't navigate or customize as I can in Outlook, which has a much richer sense of interconnectedness of Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, etc. Also - why can you not change certain mail destination folders from C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local... I like to keep my stuff elsewhere. It'd be nice to have the option to save the *.ost files in with my collective *.pst file

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add linked contacts like in Windows phone to incorporate facebook, linkedin, twitter, and other accounts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base