OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Schedule email in Inbox like on iPhone Outlook app!

Add the ability to schedule/archive emails like you can in the wonderful Outlook for iPhone app! Swiping two fingers to the right or left on the email to archive or schedule wonder be amazing!

You can swipe to the side and "Schedule" an email in the Inbox to go to a Scheduled folder until the time that you have it scheduled for when it shows up again in your Inbox at the time that you need to deal with it!

This is THE KILLER feature that would put Outlook far above all the rest!

832 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pat McGee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

118 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a fantastic feature in the mobile versions of Outlook, and sorely missing from the desktop/online versions. Scheduling is far superior to flagging an email as a task (desktop/online option).

C'mon, Microsoft! Make the UX consistent across platforms!

• Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+100 seems incredible that the desktop versions don't have this

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It works on my account which is not gmail, but gmail will not schedule a flag... So what is gong on at MS?

• Sumo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it because the mobile app was made with a team that microsoft acquired

I agree with everyone else here. Why can't i use this on desktop? I schedule it from my phone but then cannot manage my inbox from the same method on my desk top - makes no sense to me.

• Znowak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is in the mobile app, why wouldn't this be in the desktop one. Pleeeeeease add it. This is kind of a standard by now and is super usefull.

I have to send the same email to my son's school every weekday. Would be nice to write it once and schedule it to be sent daily

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that I would like to use this feature in the desktop Outlook app, which exists in the Outlook iOS app.

• John Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It took 18 months from the time MS said Teams would support external/guest users. I sure hope this doesn't take that long. Please MS, don't ignore the users in this thread.

• Raul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today I updated Microsoft and was expecting to find this feature. Unfortunately, it is not included. When Microsoft?

Please add, this is a really useful productivity feature - and not having it on desktop is rather limiting its impact.

• Cory Bates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS FEATURE IS THE BEST THINK MICROSOFT HAS EVER INVENTED! And y'all, I'm including the Zune!

Can't wait for it to roll out in Outlook desktop version too!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Outlook 2016 for Windows: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base