OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

Schedule email in Inbox like on iPhone Outlook app!

Add the ability to schedule/archive emails like you can in the wonderful Outlook for iPhone app! Swiping two fingers to the right or left on the email to archive or schedule wonder be amazing! It should include this feature in Drafts as well.

You can swipe to the side and "Schedule" an email in the Inbox to go to a Scheduled folder until the time that you have it scheduled for when it shows up again in your Inbox at the time that you need to deal with it!

This is THE KILLER feature that would put Outlook far above all the rest!

965 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pat McGee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we have to push this request by sharing it to get many more votes for it!
    As Pat said, it is THE KILLER FEATURE for Outlook!

• Richard Bagley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add "Schedule" email functionality to Outlook for desktop similar to Outlook for IOS mobile. (Also known as Snooze in other email tools).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please put this into outlook desktop (and web version) it is the single best USP for the Outlook IOS app.

• Ronen Keinan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the ONLY reason I am not using Outlook on my Mac (as it is missing the feature that is available on the iPhone app).

• Brooke Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability to write an email and choose a date and time for the email to actually be sent. A notification can be sent to you 15 minutes before the set send time so you have enough time to edit/cancel the email.

• Isha Agarwal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Send an email with same content at every 1st of month. Don't want to create a meeting/appointment or calendar it. It should be a simple email and the receiver should not know that it is a scheduled email. This will simplify the task of few repetitive reminder emails that needs to be sent at every start/ end of the month.

• Katerine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a reason why this feature is delayed? I understand that a phone platform and online features are different, but other services like gmail have it. Perhaps that is a good starting point to add this feature to outlook on a web browser.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is simply insame! This is so basic.
    Microsoft, this is not the way you retain costumers!
    So disapointing...
    :(

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Outlook 2016 for Windows: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base