OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook 2016 for Windows

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve your Desktop Outlook 2016 experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alarm when writing 'see attached' but forget to attach

When sending someone an email writing 'see attached for..', it sometimes happens you forget to actually attach. I need an alarm when I send my mail that says ''We see you're writing 'see attached' but there is no attachement. Do you still want to send your email?''. Just as you get an alarm when you send someone an email without a subject.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. do not allow meetings to be fowarded option

If you only intend for certain people to be invited to a meeting, have a box to check for the meeting organizer that stipulates "Do not allow meeting to be forwarded."

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback!

Meeting organizers can now prevent attendees from forwarding their meetings. This has been released for Office 365 customers as of Version 1808: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/monthly-channel-2018#version-1808-september-5

I’m marking this suggestion as completed. Please keep voting and adding comments to improvements you’d like to see in Outlook; we use user feedback from this forum to help us prioritize our week!

3. In Outlook Calendar, when I click INVITE in the top ribbon, the cursor should automatically go to the TO line and it does not.

In Outlook Calendar, when I click INVITE in the top ribbon, the cursor should automatically go to the TO line and it does not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook 2016 for Windows

Feedback and Knowledge Base