OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Bookings

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. mettere nome e cognome, gestione del form

date la possibilità di inserire nome e cognome in testa (adesso c'e' solo nome), o ancora meglio di personalizzare i campi come in form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Find First Available booking

Customers should be able to go to the first available booking rather than having to search for a booking date. We are constantly booked months in advance, yet when the customer goes to the booking page they are shown the current month and it's nor clear that all the days are booked. They should have an option to find the "First Available Booking"

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi there, I cannot see how to make sure a booking customer includes their Company name. I need to have this information in the booking.

We should be allowed to define whether our customers are primarily businesses or individuals. My customers are businesses with individuals as contacts. The bookings only seem to support individuls as customers. I cannot even see how to make sure they put their company name on the booking?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Zoom Meeting Integration

Bookings needs better integrations with 3rd party apps. It would be great if it integrated with Zoom Meeting and/or Zapier.

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make "Select Staff" mandatory when booking a service

When setting up a service to allow a customer to select a staff member, make it so it's mandatory to select a staff member instead of defaulting to "Anyone."
    Currently if they don't select staff and leave it as Anyone, it randomly selects a staff member. For what we are using this for it needs to go to a specific staff member instead of a random staff.

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Link Multiple Booking Page

Hi,

I have 3 booking page because i have 3 different categories. These 3 booking pages i have the links posted on my website at allurespanails.com

What i love to see and finding it shocking that the 3 booking are some how not linked. E.g. If my customer go to my Allure Spa & Nail booking page there should be a TAB for my customer to click on to get to my Allure Wax & Facial or Eyelash Care Need or any booking page i have created.

At the moment in order for customer to get to my other services…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Requester Adjustable Appointment Length/Reoccurring Bookings/Exporting Data

Bookings is really great but to use for our organization the requestor would need to be able to select varying appointment lengths. Is this currently possible and I'm missing it?

Also allowing bookers to check a box for reoccuring bookings would be great, and the ability to export into excel to track usage at the end of the year is a must. Am I missing how you can do that as well?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Introduce last name field

Some customer don’t include their last name as the form only asks for name. It would be great if you had two fields for first name and last name. Then the business could decide if they wanted to make the last name field mandatory.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Control the number of simultanious bookings

We use the Bookings software in our school. We have more students than beds. It would be great if there was a way to limit the number of simultaneous bookings. For example, we have 10 beds and 20 students. I would like to be able to limit the bookings to only 10 at any one time. That way we don't over book the number of beds or chairs we have.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have the option of internal reservations (for my corporate users) and not only for external reservations.

We would like to have the option of internal reservations (for my corporate users) and not just for external reservations. This functionality is very important because we would greatly reduce the development of applications for reservations. We know the purpose of booking is for small businesses, but this is a fantastic feature that greatly reduces development time for internal campaigns.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Microsoft Booking Email Notifications

For Microsoft Booking, have the ability to choose which email addresses to be notified whenever a new booking is created.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Select Services to Publish

When I embed my bookings page there are some services I don't want clients to book themselves but need for backend scheduling purposes only. I would like a way to select which services get published.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customize the subject line to include tags such as <Client First Name>, <Company>, etc.

Customize the subject line to include tags such as Client First Name, Company, etc. That way we can format subject lines to help scan.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When creating custom fields with questions, you should be able rearrange the question you've created in the order you want them presented. R

When creating custom fields with questions, you should be able rearrange the question you've created in the order you want them presented. Right now, you have to either start over again or repeat the questions in the order you want them presented and delete the questions.
    The same goes for the drop down boxes. When you've added several items you cannot rearrange them. Also, if you have created one box too many there is not a way to delete it.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Comprehensive Reporting Capabilities

Need to have the ability to run many different reports. For example: List of everyone who signed up and their information. A summary view of what is scheduled and when, Who has been scheduled. etc. etc. Ability to export to enable the data to be worked with. (Excel, CSV, etc.)

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customised booking page colours

There are many colour pattern options to select from today, however I would like to use very specific colours from my own branding style guide.

It would be ideal to be able to enter RGF/HEX etc colour information to use my own colours for the branded booking page.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow separate booking pages for each service

Allow for the creation of additional booking pages for each service or the option to have a particular service pre-selected.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Global admin accounts- Provide admin permission on all services to Global admin accounts

Global admin accounts- Provide admin permission on all services to Global admin accounts

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Payments

The payments should be accepted upon booking the appointments. A lot of clients do a no call no show, and that’s a slot that could have been giving to someone else. Our business is losing money due to this feature not being available on this app.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Bookings

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base