OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Can we please be able to enter re-curring weekly bookings?

Weekly site meetings are a real pain to enter individually. Please can you add a 're-curring' weekly option.

148 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Donald shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew Tegala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want to use this tool to book internal lunch for staff and visitors. The ability to add multiple days is vital. It is not efficient for our team to create a booking for each day.

• Jenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reoccurring appointment like in outlook calendar would be ideal or even a reminder feature that it needs to be booked during a certain time period

• Therese Walz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to enter re-curring bookings imperative for my business. I see original idea was posted July - 5 months ago - any joy yet??

• scott@sciencetuition.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to enter recurring appointments is absolutely vital for any booking system. I was very surprised and disappointed when I realized that Microsoft hadn't included the capability.

• Brian Greenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! It is ridiculous that we can't have a recurring event, like a webinar once a week at a specific time. Why is this not something we can do? There are so many uses for this and yet it is not available. Please add this feature. I can only assume it is not that hard.

• Radin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Donal!
    Have you received any answers about your question?

Feedback and Knowledge Base