OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

No Auto Assign Staff

Do not automatically assign a staff when customer book an appointment when "Allow customers to choose a specific person for the booking" is unchecked.

17 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well this application is now a complete waste for me. I spent all day setting it up to find that I can't remove "Anybody" from the options. I can't have that there because we will be double booked, I don't have an additional staff member to take "anybody's" appointments. So you've gotten my hopes up and then spent hours of my time dashing my hopes. It took 3 chats and about 7 phone calls to find this out. Thanks to the company I bought the product from for getting me the answer that Microsoft couldn't give me. It makes your product less and less attractive when there is no support or option for it. It doesn't appear that you've listened to anyone voting on here yet. So I'm probably still wasting my time by posting here, but felt the need to.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 'Anyone' options is not helpful. Make the end user choose.

• Michele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to require a customer to choose a staff member. Our customers keep making appointments with the wrong people because they're not selecting a specific staff member.

• David Alary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the possibility for this option to have a pending sevtion to decide who assigne to a task.

Feedback and Knowledge Base