OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Booking type - Add event type

Allow other types of bookings, the appointment doesn’t accommodate training/education bookings.

It would be useful to be able to create x amount of events, that customers could book.

As a education / training facility, I would prefer to create X amount of training sessions 6 months ahead.

The event type bookings, should also be displayed in a list form, for customers to book on the booking site.

Event type booking, would allow other types of businesses to use bookings.

73 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sebastian Davidge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Will Pate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We offer repeating monthly classes and would love to use this so students can register for the class. Your competitor, Setmore, has this functionality so it is definitely feasible.

• Mark B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - being able to define a 'session' which is ONLY available at certain dates/times would be great, currently the assumption is 'always available unless you say otherwise', and for many situations that needs reversing.

I.e:

On Weds 23rd, from 6pm to 8pm, you can book THIS type of appointment.

Even better for events would be to be able to define a session/type of event for which there are N seats available (a user could book 1, or for a group)

Better still would be a 'multi day event' - i.e. if you sign up, you are booking a place on monday and tuesday from 9am to 5pm on monday, and 9am until 1pm on tuesday

• Splat Action commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is almost a necessity for our business.

We have big events every couple months, and we would use this service as a pre- register roster.

Feedback and Knowledge Base