OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Restrict Services Availability To Certain Days Or Times

Just like we can assign availability for Staff, please allow us to assign availability for each of our Services. For example, there are certain Services that we only offer during certain times of day. At first, we thought that would just create a Staff member that was only "available" during that time of day. However, the problem is that our Staff member can also perform other services, so we want them available for all services. We really need Bookings to block or include availability on a Service level as well.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eric Drew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I have a different schedule for different service types and need that feature.

• Laurence Borten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I charge more for weekend appointments, so need to have a "Weekend Consultation" service available during different hours than the normal consultation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have situations where the same team offers different services on different days. As an example: Thursday for deployments (in the afternoon) and Tuesday for onboarding. It is the same people doing the work. This is an important feature

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is important. I work at the office on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I work from home on Wednesdays. I need to be able to specify that I only take phone appointments on Wednesdays.

Feedback and Knowledge Base