OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Export to excel

It will be great to export events with all available information (like a staff, customer, date and so on) and list of customers to Excel.

23 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

e.nadymova@rvvz.org shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rikard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree totally with previous post. Very strange solution in general.
    Fun when microsoft, who would have the least problem to export to xsls choose TSV as a export-format and suggest in the help-whitepaper for the user to change fileext into xls manually after download :)
    Also the whole part with prices management seem totally meaningless if you cant get the data out in the export. Also the custom formfields/questions

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure. Microsoft claims you can export a tab separated values file, BUT it does NOT contain any custom form fields that you add to the form. What would be the point of placing a field in a form... if you can't actually collect it for later use? I can see custom fields in the calendar event details, so why aren't custom fields in the TSV file?

• Kev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it woudl be great if the report also showed custom fields which have been added to the services.

Feedback and Knowledge Base