OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Option: more than one customer can book one timeslot

We would like to use bookings for trainings or small events. So we need an option that more than one customer can book one timeslot.

100 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to say this too. We want to use it as a sign-up tool for training sessions, which have a limited number of places - i.e. once 8 people have signed up for a particular slot it's then closed to new bookings.

• Kevin Lemm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something that is really missing at the moment. We would like to use Bookings as a kind of webinar signup tool. So we would like to offer a few times lots for specific webinars and internal or external customers should be able to pick one of the offered times lots and sign up through bookings to these pre-scheduled appointments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, total agree. when you have a time slot that can accommodate multiple people you need to be able to set the number of bookings for a specific timeslot.

• PK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this bad!!!! I have had o365 for over a year and this was one of the reasons I bought it. COME ON ALREADY. Tired of MS giving us half of a product!

• Janet Wilkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too, am using the program for small events, and not for a traditional business appointment scenario. Would be great to have the flexibility to use this same type of program from the event/meeting perspective, rather than appointments for a business. Would need a much simpler application without the need for Business operating hours, $, vacations etc. Just a simple sign-up sheet that allows us to set the times available and interacts with our "customers" like the bookings app does.

Feedback and Knowledge Base