OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Custom availability by service.

Each session should have it's own settings for times available, with the option to default to the primary schedule. That way on weeks where are out of the office some, you can create a custom schedule of availability, and on normal weeks, you can default to the master availability.

90 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg Britton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to share another comment and add to what I posted... It seems as though I can create multiple Bookings Pages. There create one for every Service Offering.

• Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is what others are asking for. I'd like to be able to only allow certain Service offerings to certain days. The way it is now. All Service offerings are open to whatever your office hours are. I think each Service offering needs to have it's own office hours option not just time block.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We only do consultations from 12-6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then we have call times for current clients daily between 1 and 2 on MWF and 10-11 on Tues/Thurs. I'd like my general availability to be all of my working hours but I would also like to limit availability for certain types of appointments. As it is now, Bookings is pretty useless for my firm.

• Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't understand why this is taking so long to add - surely you should be able to specify a date and time that you are available and NOT full office hours!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this as currently considering moving away to be able to achieve this.

• RKostense commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a freelance doctor I offer night locums as well. I need to be able to offer these services only after 11 pm and the locum continues throughout the night. Bookings need to be able to span a night as well!

Feedback and Knowledge Base