OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Allow Group Services Booking

Allow multiple customers to select the same appointment for group services like physical training classes and be able to set minimum and maximum customers per group service booking

272 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hennehn Reeves shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely needed for us as we are asking staff to book onto training sessions which are running throughout the week!
    Currently one member of staff selecting 9:00 blocks it out for everyone else!
    Please implement this change!

• Anthony Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to use Teams in the College for staff to book onto training sessions - its something that outlook appointments just can't accommodate as it doesn't allow anyone with the link to review the sessions available and pick the one they want to attend. Bookings would be great for this, but it needs to allow multiple users to book onto a session, at the same time.

Would be a great idea to be able to let users allowed to books workshops, so 1 bookings schedules for different customers (would be great to set up a maximum people per session).

• S. Loo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the estimated time MS need to process an idea into implementing a new feature? Need the feature asap or we'll look into something else!

This would be a great addition. There are services centres with multiple stations who need to handle more than one person per booking session. Please add this.

I have to second the comments below. This is really key for our organisation in order to start utilising this service.

This is a key feature for our organisation to enable our customers to book training sessions. Without it, this app is very limited in application.

Please Microsoft make this a priority for a bookings feature. To assume one customer per session... you immediately eliminate many businesses that would benefit from using this app. And definitely, definitely to be able to set a limit on customers booking on a session.

Thanks,

• Morgan Howard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are looking at an internal solution for staff training sessions. Recently having moved to o365 across the enterprise this looked like a quick win. However the lack of ability for mulitple people to book onto the same session means that we are having to look elsewhere.

A simple capacity option would work. Not sure if here is the best place but the offshoot of this would be a "waiting list" for full sessions. The advantage being a business can immediately see what courses they need to offer more off etc. will add as separate idea

• Ryan Burton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea, we would use it more often if it included the option for multiple people to book.

• Susan Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our organization is going to use the Bookings app to schedule phone interviews with applicants.
    We would like to use it for inviting people to Open House events, meet us at Career Fairs, or to sign up for information sessions. These invitees could be has high as 200 people. Although the workaround is possible for small groups, it is very time consuming for the numbers we invite.

• キング英会話 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need an option for my private school where students can book specific classes (with a pre-determined maximum number.) Another feature I want is recurring bookings as the classes recur weekly at the same times. The main feature I also want is the ability to cancel or reschedule their class as this takes so much manual labour. Other software has this ability but I want everything under the MS umbrella... Thank you.

We really need this multiple booking per time slot option. - let us know when we can expect it - tks

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base