OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Allow Group Services Booking

Allow multiple customers to select the same appointment for group services like physical training classes and be able to set minimum and maximum customers per group service booking

310 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hennehn Reeves shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Joe Piccirilli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be huge. Please consider this plus the "more than one customer can book" requests together when deciding what to work on next. :)

• Stebbins, Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the MAIN reason we can't use it in an Enterprise environment. Please work on it asap.

• Andrew Greger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also see another highly rated idea matches this request: "Option: more than one customer can book one timeslot". If combined, this would by far be the most voted for idea.

• Andrew Greger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our university utilizes the full Office 365 suite and we are limited in using Bookings because we cannot schedule individuals in the same time slot. This feature would save us from having to manage a 3rd party software as we do now for workshops, labs, and exam scheduling.

• Almqvist, Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would greatly help me in planning and setting up classes. Today I use fake staff. To manage small classes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely needed for us as we are asking staff to book onto training sessions which are running throughout the week!
    Currently one member of staff selecting 9:00 blocks it out for everyone else!
    Please implement this change!

• Anthony Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to use Teams in the College for staff to book onto training sessions - its something that outlook appointments just can't accommodate as it doesn't allow anyone with the link to review the sessions available and pick the one they want to attend. Bookings would be great for this, but it needs to allow multiple users to book onto a session, at the same time.

Would be a great idea to be able to let users allowed to books workshops, so 1 bookings schedules for different customers (would be great to set up a maximum people per session).

• S. Loo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the estimated time MS need to process an idea into implementing a new feature? Need the feature asap or we'll look into something else!

This would be a great addition. There are services centres with multiple stations who need to handle more than one person per booking session. Please add this.

I have to second the comments below. This is really key for our organisation in order to start utilising this service.

This is a key feature for our organisation to enable our customers to book training sessions. Without it, this app is very limited in application.

Awaiting this feature before we can deploy to our training team.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base